Chapter 8

seeking for safety

 

Ljoe pov

 

“Wake up yeobo,” I woke up by the familiar voice of ChanHee. But when I opened my eyes I didn’t recognize the room.

“Where are we?”

“We're in our room in the new dorm. We moved yesterday, remember,” ChanHee said while he patted my head.

“Ahha de, I remember it now.”

“Get ready we've a schedule. The manager will pick us up at 8,:” and he headed to the kitchen. When the manager arrived we were not ready to leave. Because of the new house and nobody didn’t really know where his stuff were and who used the bathroom and such. It was just too chaotic.

“Come on boys we've to leave now!”  Manager-hyung shouted. “Okay we’re ready,” C.A.P  shouted. And we run to the van at the same time, to get in the van the first. In the end ChanHee and I sat close in the back. C.A.P and Niel and Ricky sat in the middle. And Changjo sat next to the driver sat. He couldn’t sat still so no one wanted to sit next to him. “C.A.P-hyung do you know where we're going to?” Changjo asked.

“Ani,” was his short answer before he continued to nap.

“I hope it is something fun,” Changjo said

“Me too maybe a promotion thing,” Ricky agreed with Changjo.

“Yeah that would be fun, we're going to be world famous!”

A few minutes later we arrived at a zoo. This was my first time in a zoo. I was in a haze, I didn’t know that a zoo looked like this. ChanHee saw my thunderstruck look and asked, “Is the your first time at a zoo?”

“De, I haven’t ever seen a zoo in real time. Until now I’ve only lived in the streets of Pyongyang and didn’t see anything of the outside world,” I whispered to him so that nobody heard our conversation.

Then Changjo asked “Why are we at the zoo?”

“I don’t know, maybe to watch animals,” C.A.P-hyung said.

“Stop joking around and follow me, you'll know when we entered the zoo,” manager-hyung said. We were greeted by the zookeepers and let to a building.

“Now we're finally here I would like to explain the day,” manager-hyung said. “You all want to know why we're at the zoo?”

“Yeah,” everyone agreed.

“Well since your debut, we received a lot of requests for you to perform.” We couldn’t stay still anymore. People knew us already while we debuted two days ago! And they want us to perform for them! It couldn’t be better.

“Aigoo, guys calm down I’m not ready yet,”  We calmed down a little bit. “So we're here to give a surprise mini-concert to the visitors and afterwards you'll held autograph session and promotion for the song.”  Everyone was really happy and hyper about the concert and autograph session but I was a little bit of worried.

“Go to the make-up noona’s and change for the mini-concert,” With that we were taken away and we got our debut outfits to wear.

 

After an hour we were ready.

“Aigoo I’m so nervous, this is our second performance and nobody knows that we're going to give a performance or even know us,” ChanHee said. I was just as nervous and worried as ChanHee was.

“I know it will be going very good we've very hard trained and we're ready. We must show them our best side,” C.A.P said.

“Yeah! One, two, three its Teen Top!!” We cheered before we entered the stage. Stage, it was more a wooden platform on the central plaza. When the music started people give us astonished looks, it was really awkward. But then we started to sing and some teenagers started to recognized us. Some sang along with us! I was really surprised we had already fans who knows the song. It was just perfect we had fans. The concert went perfect we didn’t make a single mistake and the people enjoyed it.

“Annyoenghaseyo we're Teen Top,” We introduced ourselves afterwards. We received an enormous applause

“Thank you so much,” C.A.P said. “We're Teen Top a new rookie group under top media. C.A.P the leader and CharismaticRapper imnida.”

“Niel Emotional Voice imnida,” Niel said.

“Chunji Power Voiceimnida.”

“L.Joe Mischievous Rapperimnida.”

“Ricky Lovely Boy  Imnida.”

“Changjo Dancing BoyImnida.” We said while we bowed. When we left the stage our manage told the audience where and when the autograph session was.

 

Chunji pov.

 

Soon the first fans arrived and we were very busy with the fans. It was a great experience and the fans were really amazing. It was fun to talk to them and they were so close. While I was signing a lot of papers  I peeked to see ByungHun very busy with his fans. He looked so happy like it was the happiest day in his life I haven’t  seen him so happy. It was really cute and I found myself very luckily that he's only mine. After an hour the autograph session was over.

“Good work guys! There were a lot of fans and you looked so happy and kind to the fans. I think you got a lot more fans after today,” manager-hyung said.

“Yeayy we'll get a lot of fans,” Ricky cheered.

“You're free for the rest of the day and on Friday you'll have an interview and a live performance on music bank so be sure to practice through the week!”

“De,” we said.

“So what should we do?” C.A.P-hyung asked.

“I want to stay in the zoo and watch the animals” ByungHun said.

“Me too,” I said.

“Yea we too want to go,” Ricky and Changjo shouted.

“And what want you two do?” I asked to Niel and C.A.P-hyung. I saw they shared an intimate moment before C.A.P-hyung  answered.

“We'll come along.”

 

“Ahh look the lion!” ByungHun pointed to a lion who laid down in the sun and did nothing.

“Hmhm Hunnie he just lay and do nothing what is there so special about it?” I asked.

“Nothing but its first time I see a lion and I always thought that lions are so beautiful and now I see one in life and I love them more. Lions are strong and fierce and everyone is scared of a lion. I also want to be like a lion just as strong , fierce and frightening.” I chuckled. “Then you're mine lion,” I said while I secretly pulled him closer and peeked him on his cheeks.

“Yah don’t do that in public!”

“Mianhae, but I couldn’t resist myself we should soon go the house.”

“Maybe~ but first I want to see the monkeys and dolphins and penguins and the reptiles.”

“Just say you want to see everything.”

“De!” ByungHun and I walked away from the lions to the monkeys. After a while I noticed we were alone. “ByungHun do you know where the others are?”

“Ehhee behind us?”

“No they aren’t that’s why I ask you.”

“WHATTT NOO WE LOST THEM!!!!” ByungHun screamed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Finally an update!! sorry  I didn't upload sooner but I was really busy the last weeks and to be honest I had a small wirter's block T^T

But here is an update!! Hope you like it!! 

Comments are really loved <3