Chapter 14

seeking for safety

 

Ljoe pov.

I woke up from the rays of the sun. I was so happy when I found ChanHee again laying  in my arms. He looked so cute when he sleeps, I couldn't resist myself and gently his face. "Hmhhmm, good morning," he said while he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, did I woke you up?"

"No, it's alright," he said with his special smile which smelt my heart. I slowly moved my head and met his lips. It was a gentle, wake up morning kiss. "Wait here I'll make some breakfast for you," ChanHee said.

"Okay, hurry up I don't want to be alone for too long,” I pouted.

“Nae!”

After he left to make breakfast, I decided to sleep for a while.

Chunji pov.

 I hummed some melody while I made breakfast for ByungHun. I wanted to pamper him by making a breakfast in bed. I made all his favorite food,  heart shape pancakes, croissants, eggs and more. I put in on a plate with a cup of coffee and walked over to our bedroom.

"Woah, that looks so delicious, for whom is it?" Changjo asked when I stepped out of the kitchen.

"Ah, this is for ByungHun. So keep your hands off, in the kitchen is some cereal," I warned the younger one.

when I opened our door I found ByungHun asleep, he looked so innocent when he slept. I placed the plate on the nightstand and crawled over the bed, until I was above him.

"Hunnie, breakfast is ready," I whispered and gently blew some air in his ear.

"Arghgg, that tickles," the sleepy head said and rubbed his ear.

"Come on, wake up" I said while I tugged him in a sitting position. “I’ve made some breakfast.”

"That looks so delicious," he remarked when he saw the trade "Did you make this all for me?"

"Yes, say ahh," I said when I took a bit and feed him. When he chewed the food his face looked so happy, I really loved to see his expression as if it was one of  the best moment in his life. “So delicious” he said in ecstasy. Then he took the chopsticks from me and held a bite for my mouth. “Open your mouth,” he ordered I obeyed with pleasure and soon we feed each other the food I had made. “I missed your cooking so much! still think your food is the best in the world!” he said when everything was finished. Then he pulled my in his lap, he started to kiss and in my neck.  “Ahh ByungHun ahhh s-sto-p,’’ I couldn’t hold back my moans.

“No, why? I missed you so much I want you now.”

“No we can’t they may heard us.”

 “So what? They already know about us, so let them heard your y moans.”

 But before he could go any further someone knocked on our door and asked to come to the living room.

“Argg, you get what you want for now,” ByungHun said annoyed, then we get from the bed to put on some clothes. After we were done ByungHun placed a kiss on my lips and we entered the living room. There we  found manager-hyung and the others.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo," we said while we bowed before we sat down. As soon as we sat down manager-hyung began to speak, "I’m so happy that you’re safe and well with us again. I think it’s a good idea if you tells us everything about you. Because I don’t want any secrets and maybe we can protect you better in the further." I felt ByungHun tense up went manager-hyung spoke and I took his hand in mine for comfort.

"It's okay, you can tell everything. You’re here safe we won’t hurt you or tell it to anyone. I only want to know what they took you and what happens to you, so we can protect you better." Manager-hyung encouraged.

L.Joe pov.

"It's okay, you can tell everything. You’re here safe we won’t hurt you or tell it to anyone. I only want to know what they took you and what happens to you, so we can protect you better." Manager-hyung said. I still hesitated, because I was afraid that the gang could kidnap them also and I don’t want to lose my friends.

“Byunghun it's really okay, I forgot to tell you that my father got an asylum for you and so  you're now safe here and that the gang can't hurt you anymore,” ChanHee suddenly said. “ And you don't have to worry about us, we're also fine. Just please tell them everything so there're no secrets anymore.”

"Hmh alright I’ll tell you my history," I said hoping that ChanHee was right and that I don’t have to fear anything. I looked at ChanHee and he nodded in approval before I started my story.

I told them everything in detail about my life, how I was involved in the gang, how I escaped and met ChanHee until I reached the point where I was kidnapped. I hesitate for a second it was very hard to recall the so fresh memories I don’t want to have again. Everyone stayed silent and waited for me to continue. After I looked again at ChanHee and I took a deep breathe I continued. “Someone attacked me from behind that day, Then it became black I don’t know anything, I presume they’ve drugged my,  until I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a cell. I think it was in the hidden headquarters located in a small town south from  Pyongyang. There I was captive I don’t know what they wanted from me. Because when the boss came he talked a little with me but I couldn’t understand much from what he was saying because of the drug they gave me. But before he could make clear what he wanted, he got called away by a young boy, who I didn’t recognize. I think it must be very important because I didn’t saw him again, nobody really came to check me. As soon as he left I looked around the room to think of an escaping plan. The room was very small and dark with not windows only a bed. Once a day one young boy, I think he was a year of ten, feed me some food. When he came I talked with him, in the beginning he was very shy and didn’t say anything back, but slowly he started to talk. I found out that he was in the same situation as I when I came in the gang. Little by little I earned his trust and he was willing to help me escape. I got free easily because the security wasn’t very strong and I’m very small and fast so I followed the younger boy in the small drains, where nobody can come. When I came above I was very close to the border. There was I caught and I thought I wouldn’t be able to see you guys again.”

“But my father went to the police and asked them to seek for you,” ChanHee interrupted.

“Yeah, so they only took to bring me here safe,” in the end I could hold back tears and began to start to cry softly. Nobody noticed it though, they all stared and were trying to understand my story. Only ChanHee noticed it and took me in his lap while he my back, which made me calm down a little bit.

“Aigoo L.Joe are you alright?” Manager-hyung asked worried when he noticed me crying. “I’m so sorry you had to experience such a tough past and then recall everything again. But I'm so happy that you  dared to tell  us everything again. We all promise to protect you from now on, right guys?" He said when he looked at each of us. They nodded in response. "Here are you safe," I smiled when they came over and hugged me. I felt for the first time in my life safe. With them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: ANNYEONG!!! It's been awhile!! I'm soo sorry i didn't update sooner but I was very busy with school and stuff ( I know everyone use the same excuse >.<) But now I've vacation so I'll update often (if I'm not to busy with other stuff xD) 

How do you guys find this chapter??? Hope it doesn't too much >.<

Please comment & subscribe!!! <3