Chapter15

seeking for safety

L.Joe pov.

As the weeks went by, I began to feel more and more safe. The kidnapping drove back in my mind and I didn’t think about it anymore. Slowly I started to work again. Nobody except for the band and our manage knew about the kidnapping, the fans and everyone else was told that I was down with a heavy flu for a few weeks. Everything was back to normal, the way I liked the best. But I had one thought, which didn’t want to leave my mind. I thought about the boy who helped me escape from the gang, I wonder if he went back or that he also escaped. With the weeks passed away, that thought began only more persistent and I decided I would talk with ChanHee.  

“Hyung! Let’s play a game.”  I got interrupted by the whines of Changjo.

“Uhu.”

“ yeah, hyung pleaseee,” Ricky pleaded in.

“Arraso,arraso. Which game shall we play?”

“Hmhh let’s play with everyone true or dare!”  Changjo said happily.

“Okay, go gather everyone in the living room.”

 

Changjo pov.

I was so happy that L.Joe-hyung wanted to play with me, because I was so bored that I didn’t knew what to do. So after half an hour everyone was ready. We sat in a circle on the floor of the living room with a bottle in the middle. I was really excited because although we live together for a few months  we didn’t talk that much about our personal lives. So I thought that this game will get us to know each other better.

“Let’s start!” I yelled before I spun the bottle,  after it spon for a long time it finally pointed to Niel-hyung.

“Niel-hyung! True or dare?” I smirked.

“Ehh.. true, I think,” he chose.

 “Yeah! Hyung, I always wanted to ask you, how did you met C.A.P-hyung?”

“Ehh…. It was nothing special,” Niel-hyung said while starting to blush. “Our parents were friends so we played together since we were young and so.”

After Niel-hyung answered the question he spun the bottle and it landed on Chunji-hyung.

“Dare!” He said before Niel-hyung could ask the question.

“Hmh then I dare you to make some food for us.”

 

Chunji pov.

When I came back from the kitchen with a lot of food for everybody, I found ByungHun missing.

“Guys, here is some food. But where is ByungHun?” I asked worried while I put down the tray.

“Ah he said he went to the bathroom,” Changjo-yah said while he attacked the food, “now sit down so we can proceed the game.”

“Ah,de.”

“Hyung,, it’s your turn to spin the bottle,” Niel-ah said while he hand me the bottle.

I spun the bottle, but I didn’t pay attention on the game anymore. I was so worried about ByungHun cause he didn’t came back from the bathroom. After I had spun the bottle, which landed on C.A.P-hyung, and I asked a question whose answer I already had forgotten. I excuse myself and went searching for ByungHun. First I went to the bathroom, which was empty as expected. Then I went to our bedroom. I prayed that he was in here before I opened the door. When I opened the door I found ByungHun sitting on his bed staring in the void, looking like he was deep thinking about something.

“Yeobo, what are you doing?” I asked when I walked to him, but he didn’t response me. He didn’t hear me or he ignored me.

“Yah ByungHun, are you there?” I asked as I stood in front of him. But he still didn’t see me and kept staring. This made me so angry and worried, what’s on his mind that he became like this.

“Yah Lee ByungHun answer me!” I shouted now practically in his ear.

“He, what happened?” ByungHun asked haggard.

“Nothing, you just ignored me and kept staring in the void and that made me upset,” I said as I sat down on his lap. “Now will you tell me what you were thinking?”

“Ah yes, but will first get off from my lap, you’re heavy,” he grunted.

“Yah! Don’t call me heavy!” I said with a playful pat on his  shoulder before I got up from his lap and sat beside him on the bed.

“Do you remember that young boy who helped me escape from the gang?" ByungHun finally started to speak.

"Yes, the boy, you didn't know."

"Yes you're right, that boy never left my mind when he helped me escape. I really want to help him. Cause he has the same age as I when I was in the gang. And I don't want him to end up like me. To live his young in agony and danger," ByungHun tear up by his thoughts.

"Shh it's alright," I said when I hugged him. When he calmed down a little bit I asked,  "what will you do?"

"I don't know, I really want to redeem him or something but I don't know how or if he's still with the gang maybe he escaped together with me.”

“Hm I feel the same as you and I want to safe that boy. So it’s gonna be tough but we’re seeking that boy and we’ll bring him safe here and take care of him,” I said as I capture his lips with mine.

“You’re not alone in this and with everything. Remember I’ll always be by your side so if something bothers you, talk with me instead sitting here alone,” I said when I broke the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: I'm soo sorry it took a while to update and that the update is so short! :'( But honetsy I didn't know what to write. First I thogh I would ended the story with this chapter, but then I got a new idea >.<  Althought I think I'll still end the story in a few more chapter :c

Anyways, I hope I didn't let you down with this short update ad that you've enjoyed it :3