Chapter 11

seeking for safety

chunji pov.

 

I ran to the park while I called C.A.P-hyung to come over. When I reached the park I saw ByungHun and a man who struggled with ByungHun.

“Let go of him! Or I will...” I threated the man when I ran over to try to rescue ByungHun.

“Or what? You're gonna call the police or beat me up?”

“Maybe, let go of him,” I tried to get ByungHun free from the man his grip but he was too strong for me.

“Yah small kid what are you doing? Stop interfere.”

“No not until you let go of him,” I screamed.

When I felt he loses his grip I thought I had won. But then I felt something warm drip over my cheeks. “BYUNGHUN COME BACKK!!” I screamed before everything went dark.

 

C.A.P pov.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered my mobile. “Hmh de”  I answered.

“Niel, Chunji has found L.joe. We have to go to help him,” I said and we ran to the park.

“Omo,” I said when I saw Chunji lying with his head down.

“Chunji-hyung!!!!” Niel screamed while he ran over to Chunji.

 “Omo, hyung call an ambulance. Chunji-hyung is bleeding! Chunji-hyung can you hear me? Everything is gonna be alright we called an ambulance and we will find L.joe.” Niel whispered courage words into Chunji's ear.

 

~At the hospital~

 

“Omo what happened to you guys,” manager-hyung asked when he,  Ricky and Changjo came to us. “And how is Chunji?'”

“We don’t know the doctor is still his room,” I said.

Than the doctor came out and told us that Chunji was alright and that we could see him but he was asleep so we couldn’t visit him too long, he needs all the rest. I grasped when we entered the room, Chunji looked so pale and fragile.

“Omo, how could this happened?” Manager-hyung asked.

“We don’t know. Chunji was upset because L.joe was away for a long time, so we split up and search around the neighborhood expect for Ricky and Changjo who stayed home in case L.joe came back. Then I received a call from Chunji, he said that he knew where L.joe was and that we had to meet him at the park. When we reached the park we found him lying in the grass and that's all we know,”  I told him.

“So you still don’t know where L.joe is or if it’s alright with him.” We nodded.

“O god we have to call the police.”

“No we can’t, Chunji told us to not call the police, I think we shouldn’t call the police until we know what happened to Chunji,” I said.

 “Alright we’ll wait till he wake up and tell us what happened.”

 

Few days later Chunji was released from hospital. We still didn't know much about L.joe but I think Chunji knew a lot more than he wanted to tell us.

 

“NOOO... HUNNIE WHERE'RE YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME!” I heard a scream from Chunji's room. I found him violently tossing in his bed. “No, don't take him away. He's here happy with me and Teen Top. Don't take his happiness away,” Chunji murmured in his sleep.

“Yah Chunji wake up. You're having a nightmare,” I whispered in his ears while I shook him. But he didn't wake up.

“Hyung what happened?” Niel asked and I saw Ricky and Changjo enter as well.

“Chunji is having a bad nightmare about L.joe. But I can't wake him up from it,” I said while I still shook him. This was really bad because it looks like he was really scared, he heavily tossed the sheets and his was sweating lot.

“What to do?” Changjo asked.

“I don't know Chunji must wake up and then we'll have to force him to tell us about L.joe. But first he must be awake. Have someone any idea?”

“Loud music?” Ricky Suggested.

“Don't be ridiculous it's midnight and we don't want to have angry neighbors,” Changjo said.

“Then splash ice cold water in his face?” Ricky suggested again.

“Maybe that will help,” I said. “Niel, will you get some ice cold water?”

“Sure.”

 

Chunji pov.

 

“NOO HUNNIE DON'T LEAVE ME!!'”I didn't know, I had screamed that out loud. But then I felt some hands and I heard voices from far away who I barely could recognize. I heard C.A.P-hyung calling my name and That I must wake up. But I couldn't move an inch. My body was struck in this position, I was Paralyzed in my nightmare.

*splashh*

 “AAAHH,” I screamed.

“Shhsshh it's alright it's just a little bit of water,” someone said and pulled me in his arms.

“Hunnie?” I questioned whispered.

“No, I'm Niel.” Somehow my brains didn't want to accept it, somewhere I still hope this is a nightmare and that when I woke up I see ByungHun lying next to me.

“Is this real? Where is ByungHun?”

“Yea this is real. You had a nightmare and we couldn't wake you up. And we don't know where L.joe is, everyone is seeking for him and we want him also back and safe,”  C.A.P-hyung said.

“Here is some water,” Ricky offered me a glass.

“Gomawo,” I drank the water.

“Now can you tell us about your nightmare?”

“I don't really know the details anymore,” I lied I didn't want to tell them about my dream and ByungHun. I had made up my mind and with the first rays of light I would leave the dorm and find ByungHun. But first I had to go to my dad and force him for that asylum. It has taken long enough and ByungHun is in danger.

“I've to go,” I said and tried to escape from Niel’s  embracement.

“Nonono, you stay here and tells us what you know.”

“No I can't do that, then is ByungHun even more in danger. I need to find him now. Now he still is in south korea.”

“What did you just say?” C.A.P-hyung questioned.

‘Omo said I that out loud?’

“Eeh what do you mean?”

“Why said you, now he still is in South Korea? Where could he be then? And why can't you tell us. We want to help you, and bring L.joe back as soon as possible. So now tell us what you know,” C.A.P-hyung said. I saw no different way than to tell them the whole story about ByungHun.

 

“So now I think the people from his old gang have kidnapped him and that they take him to North Korea.”

“Omo this is so terrible, we have to go to the police,” Niel said. “No we can do that, because ByungHun hasn't any papers nor is he legally in South Korea. But I’ve asked my dad to get an asylum and I hope that he has an asylum by now. But that as side that I still don't know if the police is useful.”

“We still can go to the police maybe they've some clue.”

“But what must we said? Hi do you know something about a North Korean gang who took our friend?” I said.

*Tringgg, tringg*

We all looked startle to the door.

“Could it be….” I said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~