Chapter 7

seeking for safety

Chunji pov 

 

*dingdongdingdong* I woke up by the ringing of the doorbell. we didn’t expect someone so I felt a little scared and after I saw it was only 8.30 am I was really scared. I decided to let ByungHun sleep because it was too early. After I gather all my courage I opened the door.

“Wahaa,” I yelped in surprise when I opened the door and saw our manager.

“Can’t you say "annyeong"?” He asked.

“Ah de, annyeong haseyo!” I said timid. “Can I ask why are you here? I mean today was supposed to be our day off. And it’s only 8.30 in the morning,”

“Ah de,  you're right but I’ve a surprise!” He shouted (he can’t talk quiet especially not when he's excited like now)

“Ahw too loud in the morning,” ByunHun yawned when he entered the living room.

“Omo L.Joe lives with you?”  Manager-hyung asked.“Well its good because it involves L.Joe too.”

 “Alright can you explain it? We're really curious,” I said. Because he wasn’t really awake yet.

“Arraso,arraso sit down.”  While we sat down, manager- hyung told his reason to come so early in the morning. “The director has decided that you all of teen top will live in a dorm from today on.” In the beginning I couldn’t understand what he was saying.

“What I don’t understand it. We've to live together from today on?”

“Yes that’s true. So hurry up and start packing. In about two hours from now I'll be back to pick you up. Now I’ve to inform the other members.” When he left we just sat down,  this was just too much. All of sudden we have to live with the other members and it’s not that I hate them. I like them all, but I’m not used to live with others except for ByungHun. And to be honest I’m afraid that we've to hide our relationship and that they will find out the truth about ByungHun. I don’t want to think about it. “Well you heard what manager-hyung said. We better start packing before he arrives again,” I said while I start to walk to our bedroom. But then ByungHun grabbed my arm and pulled my back on the couch.

“Don’t go, I don’t want to live with other people than you. I’m afraid that they find out my background and that they start to hate me  and I've to leave teen top or worsted I have to go back to north Korea. And second we can’t not be so intimidate with each other again,” he said while he hugged me. “I know I don’t want this too. But we've to for the sake of teen top and I’m going to make sure that you can stay here with me.” I said. We stayed like that for an half hour just hugging each other.

“Come on we better start packing,” I said before I place a peck on his lips and released myself.

“You're right.”

We packed in silence.

 

*dingdong* manager-hyung had arrived but it was way too soon for my. I wanted to spend some more time with ByungHun before we had to go.

 “Are you ready to go?” Manager-hyung asked. Then everything went really fast. We did our baggage in the car and all of sudden the car stopped for an apartment. Then we went inside and found the other members chitchatting with each other.

 “Annyeong!”  They shouted when we entered the room.

“Alright now you're all here and I leave everything to you guys. Tomorrow morning I’ll pick you up at 8.00 and you'll have a busy day,” manager-hyung said.

“Now should we decided who gets which room?” Cap asked. We sat on the couch, unnoticed I pulled ByungHun closer to me.

“Alright there're three bedrooms in this house, so I think we make parings who'll be sharing a room with who. Everyone agree?” ‘Than this means ByungHun and I are sharing a room!’ I thought.

 

Ljoe pov.

 

I was really happy that ChanHee and I can share a room.

“L.Joe will you share a room with me?” Changjo asked. ‘no I want with ChanHee’ I screamed in my head. But if I didn’t agree and said I want with ChanHee  they'll find out the truth about us. I looked at ChanHee before I said. “Nae,” while I said that I saw Ricky pouted.

“But I thought I would be with L.Joe,”  he said.

“And I want also share a room with ByungHun,” ChanHee said. ‘well-spoken ChanHee’ I thought.

“But I was first,” Changjo pouted.

“And we want also share a room  with L.Joe,” ChanHee and Ricky shouted in unison. I didn’t know what to do, they're fighting over me. But I hoped ChanHee wins.

“Well lets settle it down with rock, paper, scissors,” C.A.P said.

“Rock, paper, scissors!!”ChanHee, Changjo, Ricky shouted. ChanHee paper, Ricky and Changjo had both rock. So that meant that ChanHee won!

“Yay I won,” ChanHee shouted. “So it’s settle L.Joe and Chunji share a room and Ricky with Changjo and then Niel and I,” C.A.P  said. After that we all went to our rooms, and start to unpack our cases. Our room was very big with a bureau and two cupboards and two beds. Which mean we could join to make one big  bed and slept together. We were so luckily today! The rooms of the others were the same only the wall painting was different. Ours had a crème painting, C.A.P  and Niel had a white and Ricky and Changjo had a grey painting. The apartment was really beautiful, the kitchen was a big cooking island and the living room was only separated from the kitchen by a half-height wall. The furniture was very modern, very light. It was an almost perfect apartment except that I couldn’t live alone with ChanHee-hyung but somehow we’ll manage it.

“Let’s have dinner!” Ricky announced. “Can someone cook or should we go out?”

“I can cook,” ChanHee said.

“And it’s very delicious,” I added. ‘ I mustn’t say that’ I thought while I said those words.

 “Woah how do you know?” Changjo asked.

“Ehhe I’ve tasted his cooking one time,” I said vaguely. “Okay then I’ll cook dinner and you guys should patiently wait,” ChanHee said. While we waited we watched some tv.

“Dinner is ready!” ChanHee shouted from the kitchen.

“Woahh it looks so delicious,” everyone said before we sat down.

“Let’s eat,” ChanHee said while everyone took a bite. “Woah it’s so delicious,” C.A.P said “I think we’ve our cook!”  Dinner was really fun, we talked a lot and the food was just delicious but yeah ChanHee food’s always delicious.  

 

After dinner I helped ChanHee with the dishes when they were done we sat with the other members on the couch watching some variety show. Suddenly Changjo yawned.

“Are you tired?” ChanHee asked. He didn’t have to ask because Changjo was already asleep and Ricky was half asleep.

“I think it’s the best to go to bed because tomorrow will be a busy day and today was also quiet hectic,” C.A.P said.  We all went to sleep C.A.P carried Changjo to his room and Ricky followed.

In our room, ChanHee and I had our beds moved together and I laid in his arms. What I didn’t know was that C.A.P and Niel had done the same thing and that Niel was laying in C.A.P ‘s arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Fast update ^^ So now they are living in a dorm :DD And in the end a lovely N.A.P scene. But the main focus will be chunjoe though :3