chapter 16

seeking for safety

L.Joe pov

Now I’ve told the other about my thought of rescuing the little boy from the gang. At first I didn’t want to tell it to the others but ChanHee persuaded me. So now we’re sitting at the kitchen table talking about my plan. Honesty I hadn’t had a clue what to do.

“So you want to rescue the little boy, who feed you and helped you flee. But you know nothing about him, not even his name?” C.A.P-hyung said skeptically.

“Yes, you’re right. But I’ve a feeling his still with the gang.” I said. “So what will you do? Or what will we do?” C.A.P-hyung asked.

“I think I’ll go to Pyongyang again, on my own.”

“No, you’ll not on your own. I won’t let you go by yourself, so we’ll all go.” ChanHee objected.

“But I don’t want to bring you all in danger. It’s gonna be very dangerous.”

“I know, that’s why I don’t let you on your own.”

“Because it’s so dangerous I’ll go with you two go to Pyongyang and look for the boy. And Niel-ah,Ricky-ah and Changjo-yah will stay home and take care of the house,” C.A.P-hyung said.  Everyone nodded to the leader, agreeing with him.

 

A few weeks later.

 

Everything was set and we were ready to leave, we were fully aware of the risk, but I was determine to rescue that boy. Now we, C.A.P-hyung, ChanHee and I, arrived at Pyongyang.

“so what should we do?”

“First we must go to downtown and search every suspicious looking place and every little boy we see,” I said.

 So we walked around Pyongyang seeking for the gangs hiding place and for the boy. After a half hour of walking I heard a lot of noise coming from a dark alley.

“Guys stop, did you heard the noise?” I asked looking at them

“Yeah, we heard. I think we should look what’s going on there,” C.A.P-hyung said.

I motioned with my arm ‘Let’s go’  and I walked in the direction with the others behind me. As I walked the noise escalated and I saw a little boy fighting with three big men. Then I walked in their sight and screamed

"Let go of the boy, you think it’s fair to fight with someone who is smaller and in the minority!"

"And who are you?" The biggest man snapped at me obvious irritated with my  interference

"You don’t look so strong yourself," he said looking at me from head to too. Then I hit him straight on his face.

"You don’t look so strong either" I said when he felt down after one punch. When the others saw their leader lying defenseless on the floor their ran for their lives, leaving us alone with the boy.

"Hi, are you o--" my voice stopped as I turned around and saw that the boy was the one I was looking for, I couldn’t mutter a single word.

"Are you okay?" C.A.P-hyung asked instead because I stared at the boy with my jaw hanging at my feet.

 "Y-yeah, thanks," the boy said and looked down. I wanted to ask him if he was from the gang but I couldn’t mutter a single word.

“yah ByungHun close your mouth, you’re making the boy uncomfortable,” ChanHee said and I closed my mouth.

 "Calm down we won’t hurt you, here" Chunji said when he saw the boy looking really afraid at me and gave him a candy. "This little bro won’t hurt you either, he only hit bad people" he added and  patted  my back.

"Ehe, yeah he's right I won’t hurt you. come we'll take you home" I said, hoping that he said he didn’t have a home.

"Ah, deh" was his only responds.

"Do you maybe live with x gang?" I couldn’t resisted myself and asked the question. But it was better if I resisted myself and didn’t ask the question because the boy looked really afraid.

"H-how did you know that?"

"Cause I lived with the same gang for a few years and a few weeks ago I was captured and you helped me escape. Don’t you remember?"

"A-hh. Hyung!" the boy said after some time finally recognizing me.

"I’m here to help you escape, too. I know you want to be away from the gang but you don’t have another place to stay," the eyes of the boy became really big and full of happiness.

 "Can you take me away?" he asked unbelievable.

 "Hmh" I nodded.

"No, you can’t. They’ll find me and then bring me back,” he said firmly.

"No they won’t and if they do you have six hyungs who will protect you," I said myself lower to his eyes. "Believe me. Will you come with us. To Seoul?" I asked looking him straight in his eyes. The little boy stayed silence for a long time, unsure what to say. In his eyes was hope but also doubt. Just when the boy wanted to speak, ChanHee came forwards and said "Little boy, I’m so sorry of our rudeness because we didn’t tell you our names. I’m ChanHee but you can call my Chunji."  

The boy nodded shyly, "I’m just boy, I don’t know my name and they called me boy." After we told him our names. I asked him why he didn’t know his name.

“I don’t know, it’s just when I came in the gang I could remember anything from my past not even my parents. I wonder if I have even parents,” his answer really shocked me.

“Will you come with us to S.Korea? To a safe place where you can be happy and go to school with peers?” I asked for the second time.

“Yes, I really want to go with you guys, but I don’t want to be a bother to you.”

“You won’t be!” I said because I really want to take care of this boy.

“Eh, L.Joe maybe he’ll, think logic about our jobs, we have a responsibility,” C.A.P-hyung said.

"But I don’t want him to go to an orphanage. There are a lot of children and they will bully him a lot" I protested.

"Don’t worry I’m strong enough they won’t get me," Boy said standing up and show us his muscles. ‘He’s so adorable,’ I thought.

"And you can be his guardian, visited him, take care of his education and such," ChanHee proposed  "Mhm alright that’s a great idea" I finally said after a long time of thinking. ‘I’ll make sure he’ll be in a great and near orphanage and I’ll visit him when I can,’ I promised myself.

Three weeks later

When we came home with Boy everyone liked him from the first time. He’s so cute and innocent although he was with the gang for a long time. We’ve found a really good orphanage nearby. So he lives there and every time I have free time. I’ll visit him and even the other will come along some times.  I hope he will become a nice grown up men, and that he’ll always remembering me even though I can’t always be with him.

THE END!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: It's been soooo long when I updated!! Im so sorry ;__; But I was a little bit busy and when I had time, I couldn't set myself writting ;__;

I think I lost the storyline a bit so I decided to end it with this chapter. I know I let you guys down, with this shabby chapter. But I hope you can forgive me. And thank you guys, for sticking so long with me! ^o^