Chapter 10

seeking for safety

L.joe pov.

 

When I woke up I found a cold spot next to me. ChanHee wasn’t next to me,  I didn’t hear any sounds from the kitchen nor the bathroom. I started to panic ‘Where is ChanHee? Why didn’t he wake up me when he left?’ I was so scared that something had happened to him. I ran to the living room to find nobody. ‘Maybe they're all out and let me sleep,’ I thought. But it was only 8.30 and we had a free day. So nobody was awake, yet.

 “C.A.P-hyung and Niel are you awake?” I asked while I knocked on their door. I didn’t get any response then I went to Changjo and Ricky’s room. But they were also still asleep. Too worried to sleep I decided to make some food.

In kitchen I found a note:

 

To Hunnie,

Don’t worry, be back in a few hours. And I made some breakfast.

ChanHee <3

 

‘He just left to do things and he'll be back. But why have I this feeling if like it wouldn’t be alright?’ I thought while I found the breakfast and started to eat the heart shape pancakes ChanHee made. But how I tried to think there is nothing to worry, I kept worried.

I decided to watch TV and wait for ChanHee to come back. After 2 hours of watching TV nothing has happened. ChanHee didn’t return yet and nobody woke up, it became very boring. Then I heard a sound and jumped off the couch, to see ChanHee entering  the house.

I shouted “ChanHeeee! I missed you soo much. Don’t ever go away like that again,” and glomped him

“Woah did you miss me so much? I just went away for like two hours.”

“Yeah but do you know how scary it's to wake up and find  nobody next to you,” I whined. “And where have you been?” I added.

“Nothing special, you don’t have to worry.”

I felt he was hiding something form me. But I let it go, I was too happy that he returned safe. I kissed him and pushed him on the couch. But before we went any further in our making out session were interrupted by a sleepy Niel, who was fully awake went he saw us on the couch.

“Yah, what were you doing?”

“What does it look like?” I said back.

Then C.A.P-hyung entered and peeked Niel on the cheek before he turned and saw us.

“Good morning guys,” he said nonchalant and to Niel he said “I told you already.”

“Ehhh what then that means you know already about us?” ChanHee said.

“Do you know how close you two are? Everyone who didn’t see it is blind.” And went with Niel to the kitchen.  

 

chunji pov.

 

I didn’t want him to worry so I told him it wasn’t serious. But actually I went to see my dad for an asylum for ByungHun. It was very difficult to get one, as specially when ByungHun don’t have any papers. But I’m sure my father will solve the case as soon as possible.

 

“GOODMORNING HYUNGS,” Changjo shouted while he stormed out of his bed room.

“I want to go out!” he said and jumped on the couch.

“Don’t you have schoolwork?” C.A.P-hyung asked. “No I don’t think so and I don’t want to make it anyway.”

“You’ve to do it now anyway because it’s very rare to have free days while we're promoting.”

“Yea C.A.P-hyung is right. You should focus on school and rest on the days we're free,” I said to the hyper boy next to me.

“But I don’t wannaaa, ”Changjo kept whining and nagging.

“Alright if you promised to do some schoolwork with us in the morning than we'll go shopping in the afternoon.”

That’s right we still went to school. But I knew that ByungHun didn’t go to school, he had only finished elementary school and then he had to live on his own so he hadn’t time to go the school.

“Then I’ll go to do the grocery shoppingwhile guys are busy with school,” ByungHun said.

“I don’t have any homework and I’ve great marks anyway,” he lied.

 

Ljoe pov

 

I hummed the melody of clap when I stepped out of the door and walked to the supermarket not aware of the suspicious looking person behind me. I slowly did the grocery, while a lot of fans were approaching me. But I didn’t mind it because I had all morning. So I talked a lot with the fans, who were very friendly and asked me so many question. Some were just so embarrassing. Like if I had a girlfriend, have I ever kissed and such. Finally after two hours I was done with the grocery shopping  and decided to take a stroll in the park.

In the park it was completely silence, there was nobody. Only one old man who walked with his dog. I strolled a long time through the park enjoying the nature and silence. When I heard a rustling in bushes I turn around and the next thing I knew it was dark. ‘ChanHee help me.’

 

Chunji pov.

 

We were done with our homework and waited for ByungHun to return. But the hours went by and still there was no sign of ByungHun. I started to worry, I don’t know where he is or if he is alright. Maybe he lost the way or he fell and couldn’t get up any more or... I didn’t want to think about the third option.

“Guys let’s find ByungHun,” I said.

“Yes and call the police?” C.A.P-hyung asked

“Not yet let’s first try to find him maybe it isn’t that serious,” I said. I knew calling the police wasn’t a good option because ByungHun is an illegal but if we can’t find him we'll have no choice.

“We’ve to split up. Niel and C.A.P-hyung search in the neighborhood maybe he’s lost. Changjo and Ricky stay at home in case ByungHun comes home. I’ll go to the grocery store, got it?” I ordered.

Everyone nodded and went to their destination.

When I reached to supermarket I found an employee and asked if he had seen ByungHun. He said that he saw ByungHun entering the market a few hours ago surrounded by a lot of fans and after two hours or so he paid and left.

“Which way did he go?” I asked. “I’m not quite sure but I think he went that way,” and he pointed to the left, in the direction of the park. “Kamshamida” I said and bowed to the employee  and went to the left. I ran very fast because I knew he was there as he loved the nature and silence. But the park is small and he know how to go from there to the dorm. So he wasn’t lost and he couldn’t be so long in the park. That means only my last option was over and I’m so scared that I’ll never see him again. It can’t be true…….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n : I'm soo sorry i hadn't update in a long time! ;__; But school was killing me with a lot of tests :S I hope this chapter isn't too boring ^-^ 

Comments and subscribers are very loved <3 Saranghae<3

Ps. About the N.A.P scene soon you'll now how they met and everything, have a little patience, please :3