Chapter 6

seeking for safety

 

ljoe pov

 

“Yeobo wake up,” I heard from far away then I felt a kiss on my cheeks. “Nah I wanna sleep more,” I wailed. “No you can’t we've a busy day ahead. We must train really hard for our debut,” ChanHee said while he tugged of the sheets.

“Ah our debut,” and I was wide awake.

“I've made breakfast already, just hurry up.”

“Nae.”

After a fast breakfast we ready and we left to the company.

 

“Good job guys,” manager-hyung said while he entered the practice room where we trained all day with the dance routine.

“Aigoo you've trained hard. You can take a break.”

we were too tired to talk we just laid down and drank from the water we had received. The dance routine was really hard but also very awesome when everything was going right.

“Wow hyung you have  abs,”  Ricky shouted. I didn’t noticed that my t-shirt moved so that my abs were shown.

“Ehhh!” everyone shouted and checked my abs.

“Do you work out?” C.A.P asked.

“Eh no not really,”I answered while I  tried to cover mine stomach.

 “Ah come lets practice some more,” ChanHee shouted and everyone didn’t pay attention my abs any more. After some more hours of practice we were finally done for the day (or night!)

“Aish it’s so tiring,” I complained.

“Get used to it because we become even more busier in the further,” ChanHee said.

“Yea you're right as long I can be with you I’m okay. So let’s go to bed and skip dinner. It’s too late and in a few hours we'll wake up and have breakfast,”  I said while I felt on ChanHee's bed.

 “Yah why are you sleeping in my bed?” He shouted.

 “I can’t? I don’t feel like to sleep alone anymore,” I pouted.

 “Arraso,arraso, you can sleep with me,” and so we slept in each other arms.

 

The next days and weeks were really tiring. We must every day train till morning and we had no breaks. But then we were ready to debut flawlessly. In these past weeks I became very close to everyone even a little bit to Niel. But he was still very shy and didn’t say much to me.

 

~9 July~

 

I was so excited for our debut stage that I could hardly sleep. I was also really worried if everything will went well, I was afraid that I’ll forget some dance steps or lyrics.

“Shss Hunnie calm down, you know everything and it will go well,” ChanHee encouraged me.

“I've made a delicious breakfast and then we're ready for the day! Trust me you and everyone else will do well.” After breakfast we left to the company were we tried our costume and the last rehearsal  on the real stage. this would be the first time people heard our music because the single will be released after our stage at 0.00.

 

“One two three,”  the director shouted and we entered the stage. It was very cool, the audience clapped really hard and then the music started.

 

Neol joha haetgie nan baksureul chinda
Neogt nagan saramcheoreom utgo baksureul chinda

everything went just perfect it couldn’t be better. We didn’t make any mistakes and on top of that the audience liked our music. After the song they went crazy, we received a lot of applause.

~Backstage~

 

“Guys you did it!” Manager-hyung shouted.

“Now you're debuted and you're gonna be world famous!”

 “Yayyy!” Everyone shouted.

 “It was just crazy, I don’t have words to describe it,” ChanHee said.

 “Yeah I want again on the stage and show everyone out there our song,” Ricky said hyper.

“Just wait in the next weeks you can be so much on stage that it will be boring,” manager-hyung said. “Ani it will never be boring',” Changjo said.

“All right guys, shall we go and celebrate yours awesome debut stage!”

“Yeah!!” we went for dinner. It was really fun with everyone. And the food was also delicious but not so good as the food ChanHee made.

 

 It was 2 in the morning and we were exhausted but satisfied when we reached home.

“I really liked our debut stage and it was just amazing feeling when I stood on stage,” ChanHee said while we laid in bed (since that day we slept every night together)

“Yea I know I had the same feeling.” I said while I cuddle up in his arms. “I’m so happy that our first live perform went well. It is a good start.”

“Yes but we’ll have a lot of performances in the further.”

“I know, do we have a schedule tomorrow?”

“No tomorrow is a rest day before the crazy months we have ahead.”

“Nae.”

 

Chunji pov

 

I couldn’t fell asleep there were too much worries and thoughts in mine mind. I was worried about the asylum for ByungHun it was very hard for my father to get one. And I don’t want that ByungHun had to leave South Korea I want him to stay here with me. I love him too much. And I’m worried that the paparazzi may find out ByungHun past when we begin to get famous. Or that we can’t become famous at all. There were just too much for me to fall asleep. I kissed Byunghun’s forehead I just needed his warmth and I mustn’t think about what happens when my father couldn’t get an asylum.

“Hmmhm,” ByungHun murmured.

“I’m sorry did I woke you up?” I asked worried.

“Ani I wasn’t fast asleep, I couldn’t also get to sleep,” he whispered with his eyes closed. “Why can’t you sleep?”

“I don’t know a lot of things keep wandering in my head,” I said.

“Will you tell some of them to me?” he asked.

“Alright, first I was thinking about how much I love you and I want you to stay with me forever and I was thinking about what will happen now after our debut.”

“I was thinking the same. But I know one thing, I’ll forever be by your side. Without you I’m totally at lost.”

“I love you,” I whispered before I kissed him. Soon after that we felt asleep in a tight hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Yay new chapter!! Teen Top has finally debuted!!.

And wow I really, really like all the comments!! gomawo! everyone <3