Chapter 13

seeking for safety

 

Chunji pov.

 

Niel stormed like a tornado in my room telling that the police had found ByungHun. I didn't believe him but I let him drag me out of the house and inside the police car.

I didn't know what to do if I Saw ByungHun again. I missed him so much, I want held him in my arms. We arrive at the police station.

“Hi guys,” manager-hyung greeted us. “I heard the new and rushed over.”

Then a  police came to us and we followed him to a cell which we must enter. I hesitated for a second, I was afraid that that person wasn't ByungHun, I don't want to think about it. I took held my breath and I stepped over the threshold.

 

I let go of my breath when I saw ByungHun…smiling at me.

Most of his head was covered by bandages and he had a few bruises but besides that he looked alright. “Hunnie,” I breathless whispered, I couldn’t believe it. After so much time I saw ByungHun again alive. “HUNNIE!” I screamed and ran to him. “Are you alright?” I asked as I hugged him really tight. “Urrgg yep,” ByungHun groaned. “Chunji-hyung, you will kill L.Joe-hyung  if you keep hugging him so tight,” Niel warned me. “Ahh I’m soo sorry!!!” I quickly let him go. “I got carried away, I missed you so much. I thought I won’t see you alive ever again.” I started to cry. “Yeah, we’re all happy to see you again and alive.” C.A.P-hyung said and everyone walked over giving ByungHun a group hug. Soon mananger-hyung joined us too.

“Ahem, I don’t want to disturb your reunion but can the guardian of ByungHun-ssi  come with me. To prepare some papers so that he can leave.”

“Uhu, I think I’m his guardian,” manager-hyung said and followed the policeman.

 

After half an hour we were done at the police station and rode back to the dorm in the van.

ByungHun felt asleep on my lap during the ride home. I petted his head while he slept. I couldn't imagine what he had  endured these past weeks. He has been so brave and strong.

When we were arrived at the dorm I woke him up. “Hunnie we're home,” and kissed his cheek.

“Mhhhhahahh,” he murmured and slowly waking up. “Where are we?” He groggily asked.

“We're home, Hunnie.”

“Noo I don't want to be home, they will kill me,” he protested and clinched on me.

“What are you talking about, you're home, at the dorm, here are you safe” I said. Then he came by his positives and recognized the dorm.

“come let's go in,” I said while I took his hand and we enter the house.

 

L.Joe pov

 

Everything was hazy, since I escaped, it was like I hovered outside my own body. I remember I escaped from the hideout where I kept captive and that I was in North Korea, then I went to the border and got caught by the police, who treated me nicer then I had expected. From then it was all vague,  I didn’t know what happened and suddenly I saw ChanHee and the others again and here I am sitting next to ChanHee on our way home.  I didn’t noticed that I was fallen asleep until ChanHee kissed my cheek and told me to woke up because we were home, for a second I thought I was brought back to the gang.

“NO I don't want to be home, they will kill me!” I protested and grabbed ChanHee’s collar. “What are you talking about, you're home, at the dorm, here are you safe”  he said and gently took my hand. “Come let's go” we enter the house.

 

“I’ll make sure you’re free for the rest of the week so get some rest” manager-hyung said while ChanHee tugged me out of the car into the house.

“L.Joe will you tell us what happened?” C.A.P-hyung asked when we sat down on the couch. It was the question I feared the most. I wasn’t ready to tell all of it to them, I don’t know how much I could trust them and what will do the gang when they find out I told everything to them. So I kept silent. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell it all now, I understand it was tough for you these past weeks. It was for all of us,”  Niel said while he walked to me and gave me a warm hug.

“Thanks,” I whispered. Soon Niel went to sit next to me on his lovers lap.

“Come let’s go to bed,” Chanhee said and took my hand in his. “Yeah let’s all go, it was a tiring day we should rest,” we followed the leader’s suggestion and soon it was very quiet in the dorm.

 

Chunji pov.

We went quickly to bed, I was very tired and so was ByungHun. It felt so nice to lie in his arms after so long. “Hunnie,” I whispered in his chest. “Mhmh?”

“I wanted you to know that I missed you so much I didn’t know what to do when we were gone and that I love you,”  I whispered again in his chest on the verge of tears.

“Shh it’s alright I’m here and I promise I will not leave your side ever again,” he said with a sleepy voice but not scared like he sounded in the car. “You better do,” I tilled my head to meet his lips and linked them together. But before we could go any further I felt ByungHun lips becoming very limp and in the end he felt asleep before the kiss was over. ‘I guess he was very tired,’ I thought and tried to fell asleep too. But it still bothered me why he sounded so scared in the car and then so normal a few moments ago.  After what felt a long time I felt asleep in his arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: I'm soo sorry that I  took so long and that it's crappy but I had a little writers block :(( I hope you'll forgive me >.< 

PS. I've also checked the past chapters and corrected some mistakes ><

PPS. Does anyone know the movies from Takumikun series?? A few days ago I saw the fifth and final movie! It was soo great Takumikun and Gii were so cute together<3

For anyone who doesn't know Takumikunseries: It's about a boy who has a fear of people, Takumi, and Gii the popular guy in school, who has a crush on Takumikun. In every movie they have to overcome a lot of obstacles in their relationship. The actors are really great and so cute together <33 

KyousukeHamao.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkPZ20TZKOzm2_hfe2-JL

PPS. Woaah long a/n >< I'll stop ^.^ Please Subscribe & Comment <33