chapter 1

seeking for safety

 

chapter 1

 

L.Joe pov

It was midnight when I arrived at the border of North Korea and South Korea. I showed my passport (it was a fake one) and I could pass. 'yesss I’m finally in South Korea'  I cheered in my head. I hope I’m here save but I must look out for those scary men from the police.

After hours of endlessly walking the sun began to set and I started to feel hungry and sleepy.  But I didn’t know what to do without any money. I didn’t feel like to steal some food because I really at stealing stuff and then I would catch by the police.  When I really began to feel desperate I found a porch where I could sleep.  I was almost in sleep when I heard someone talking, at first I didn’t pay much attention. Until I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder, ‘Yah who are you and why are you lying in front of the studio?’ an annoying man asked me.

"Well how does it look? I’m trying to get some sleep,"I sneered back.

"Then you can sleep at your home."

"well I would love to but the problem is that I don’t have a home!"

"He! what is here going on?" another person asked.

Before I could say something the annoying person said "well he wants to sleep here because he said that he don’t have a home to sleep in."

"Ahhh poor you….. come you can sleep at my house, I’ve a spare room for you."

And before I could refuse the nice person grabbed my hand and dragged me in his car.

 

After half an hour we arrived at a HUGE apartment. "Do you live here?"I gasped.

"Yeah why?"

"It’s so huge I didn’t expect that you could afford this" I said honestly.  He only chuckled.

"Well welcome, make yourself at home. Would you like something to eat?" the friendly person asked.

"Yeah, but can I know your name?"

"Ahh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lee ChanHee nice to meet you"

"I’m Lee ByungHun nice to meet you too" I said politely when I bowed.

"Aigoo you don’t have to be so polite I guess we’re the same age. Now you can go shower while I make some lunch."

 

After the shower I felt refreshed and still very tired. The lunch ChanHee had made was very, very delicious but I couldn’t kept my eyes open.

"Come you’re so tired you must get some sleep, I’ll show you the guest room." ChanHee said when he noticed it.

"Here is the room and here is a pajama, I hope you don’t mind it’s one from me." ChanHee worried

"Ahh of course not." I said. It was a very cute pajama, a blue one with teddy bears on it. I really love teddy bears, they are so cute and cute things are the best!

"Kamshamida" I said before I close my eyes and drove off to sleep land.

 

Chunji  pov

 

 

‘Ahh he’s so cute when he’s asleep’I thought, I couldn’t resist myself and pecked him on his forehead. "Sleep well my mystery boy."

Before I left the house I left a note saying where I was. Yes I’m a trainee under T.O.P Media  and soon I hope I can debut with TeenTop but we still miss a good rapper.

 

The day was tiring we had dance practice all day. When I came home I found ByungHun sitting on the couch watching some drama. "Welcome home ChanHee-yah" ByungHun said with a cheerful voice when I opened the door.

"I’m home" I smiled.

"Ah you look tired shall I make dinner?" ByungHun offered.

"Yeah sure, can you cook?" I asked a little bit surprised.

ByungHun nodded. 

"Alright you can just look in the fridge for food."

"Okay I’ll make it and you should go shower."

L.joe pov

 

Actually I can’t cook at all but ChanHee looked so tired and he has done so much for me so this time I’ll do something for him. And yeah how hard can cooking be? It looked so simple at the cooking programs.

30 minutes later dinner was ready, it looked good though.

"ChanHee-yah dinner is ready!"

"I’m coming" I heard from the bathroom

" It look great!"

"Chinja? try something then."

"Oka," but after one bite ChanHee made a nasty face.

"Yah what have you put in it?"

"Ehhh I don’t know, not much" I pouted.

"Yah that’s the problem it tasted like nothing."

"Mianhae" I cried almost, I didn’t expect it was so awful.

"But I’ll eat it because you’ve tried your very best. But from today on you’re forbidden to make dinner or whatsoever!"

"De" I said with my head down.

 

After some silence ChanHee began to speak again.

"Say why don’t you have a home?" this was the question I feared the most. I don’t know what to say should I tell the truth or a lie? I decided to tell the truth because ChanHee seems very kind and a person I can trust and besides I really really hate lying the most.

I told him the whole story form me living in North Korea and that I was in a underground organization against the regime,  that the police found our hiding place and I was the only one who could escape. "And now I’m here with you and I don’t want to go back there ever  again." I ended my very long story and couldn’t held back my tears eventually they started to fall endlessly. All the time ChanHee hasn’t made one single sound. At the end of my story he was still and then he said ‘Omo you’ve had a very hard live in North Korea’ this was the sentence I didn’t expect the most. I thought he wouldn’t believe me or that he became angry with my back ground but he didn’t bother at all. He was only worried about me. "Yeah you could say that but everyone has a hard live in North Korea."

"You know what, you can stay here and we arrange a residence permit"

"Chinja?" I couldn’t believe it. I jumped off from me chair and hugged him for a long time.

"Aigoo is there someone happy?"

"Yes because you’re the first person who cares for me and I don’t know what to do without you,"I said. 

"Ahhh and your parents?"

"Ani, I don’t know them, they left me when I was one year and since then I lived by my grandma. But she treated me like a slave. And when she died I lived alone in the streets until I came by the gang."

"How old were you when she died?" 

"I think I was 12 years."

ChanHee eyes widened "No way how horrible have people treated  you?" he whispered but I could heard him. "But here are you safe I’ll protect you!" He said now out loud.  You can’t imagine what that meant for me, I couldn’t help it but I started to cry. Again…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n Finally chapter1!!! I took me a while to write this because I found it really hard to write down my thoughts T^T

But here he is !!! Please tell me what you think of the story so far!! <33