Moment.

Imperator's eyes

Aren’t this is too good to be truth? 

Kyungsoo couldn’t believe that it wasn’t a dream. But if it’s even a dream why he can’t make a move? It’s something that he thought about a lot. Something that was so wrong though so right that it hurt. Just a simple step forward could make his dream come true. Just one word and Jongin would be his. 

There were a thousand reasons not to do so. No status, no name, no wealth. At the end of it all they are both men. How it even came down to this situation?

Kyungsoo stood still. The prince turned his head another way waiting for the little boy to leave. But Soo didn’t want to. Yes, he was shivering, his palms were sweating and heart pounded like insane but desire took over him. 

The boy raised eyes and looked at Jongin. The latter turned his head at Kyungsoo in confusion. He didn’t understand why Soo was still in there. The boy rejected him. 

- Kyungsoo, I said you can go. Don’t be afraid. I promised that I will never hurt you.

Before his breath stopped, Soo said:

- But I don’t want to go.

Jongin face changed. His deep dark eyes in this moment looked like two bottomless and infinite black holes. They literally were pulling Soo closer. For a second both of them stood  still until Jongin shorten the distance between them to a few centimeters. Temperature of Soo’s body increase and every thought that was in his head just flew somewhere far far away. Right now the only thing that mattered was Jongin and his lips. 

-Are you doing this only because I’m prince? If it’s so, you . . . 

Soo didn’t want to answer such a stupid question. He just stepped forward and put his lips against Jongin’s. This contact between them made Kyungsoo feel like thousand fireworks exploded inside his head. The boy wasn’t really experienced in this kind of things so he let his feelings navigate him. The prince was confused at first, but then he took the initiative. Innocent kiss became rough and deep. Jongin hands already were studying Soo’s body. Every touch brought another wave of heat. They were as close as it even possible and it felt so right. 

Soo’s let himself put his hands around Jongin’s neck. The latter approved the boy’s move by biting his lower lip. That was kind of too much for Kyungsoo so he lost his breath. The kiss was interrupted. Both of them were trying to regain oxygen in their lungs. Jongin’s eyes were directed straight into Soo’s soul. That was scary though so seductive. 

The room which surrounded them felt smaller. The whole world  diminished in a short time. Kyungsoo couldn’t explain what was happening. The feeling inside him that was growing little by little every time he saw the prince just blew up. He wanted more. Wanted to be closer even though their bodies didn’t left any space between them.

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo. The whole universe at this point was concentrated in a small room. But prince’s hands left the boy’s body. He did look serious with little hint of sadness.

-I’m really sorry. It didn’t have to happen. Kyungsoo you better go.

Jongin’s face expressed pain. That terrified Soo. What had happened, did he done something wrong? Slowly he moved forward,  trying to bring back the moment when the prince turned away. 

- Kyungsoo, please.

The insides of Soo’s body were screaming to get to the prince. He didn’t want to lose something he has just received. But realization of his position brought the boy back to reality. Who is he to do so? The prince just drunk and that was an accident. Stupid kiss that didn’t mean anything. But why it’s so painful? 

Kyungsoo turned to the doors.

- Good night, your majesty.

It’s probably sounded emotionless though Soo was suffocated with tears. That is so ridiculous of him crying right now, he should be expected this. The real life isn’t a place for fairy tales and you pay for your desires. And the price sometimes is a pain.

 

In the room Kyungsoo let his feelings go off. The whole situation was so ridiculous. Kyungsoo was crying in his room because of the prince. That’s not right. He is not some sort of stupid girl in love and Jongin is not neighborhood boy. That made Soo burst in laugh full of pain. From someone else’s view that probably looked like insanity. 

That’s it. He is not going to let his feelings overcome his goal.The goal of making his family happy. Nothing mattered besides that.

 

 

In the morning Kyungsoo barely could open his eyes. They were hella swollen and his head hurts like someone was punching him throughout the whole night. He did fell asleep but as most of the time his dream was restless. 

Kyungsoo set his mind on going past it as fast as possible. Even though he felt like trash he couldn’t just give up.

For a solid hour he tried to make himself look normal. When the boy kind of succeeded, he left the room and went to the kitchen. Missis Min had been, as always, on her position preparing breakfast for the royal family. She turned her head to Soo.

- Ah, Kyungsoo, you look tired. What did you do the last night?

-Missis Min, don’t be worried. I just had a bad sleep. Nothing much.

-Is there something that bothered your sleep?

-No, I’m good.

- Are you sure?

Soo made something close to a smile.

-Yeah. I’m fine.

Old lady brought her attention back to her work.

- If there is actually something going on you can just tell me. Any time you want.

-I know, thank you.

She smiled with this soft smile that made Soo believe that everything actually is going to be alright.

When missis Min was about to say something someone entered the kitchen. That was a woman, servant. She came up to them.

- Do Kyungsoo?

Soo got confused.

- Yes.

- Princess ordered to invite you to her room.

That was a bad sign. The old woman looked at Kyungsoo but he didn’t find courage to look back at her.

-Right now.

-Ok.- Said Soo and followed Krystal’s servant.

 

They went in a different direction from the place where was Jongin chamber. Princess had a lot rooms in here usage, but they headed to dance class. It was calm and silent in there. Soo didn’t like it already. Even the temperature in this part of the castle was lower than everywhere else. Or It was just Kyungsoo freaking out.