Owner.

Imperator's eyes

    The gleam of daylight started slide down on his face. Its been early morning when only nature waking up. Outside was summer in whole meaning of this word. Trees were full green leaves, bushes were all around blooming with those amazingly beautiful flowers and sun. Sun was brighter then ever. It was beginning of second month of summer but Soo didn't feel it at all. It didn’t really matter for him how spectacular was everything around. He wasn't up this early to take a look at view outside his window. It’s just a regular time to start work. Nothing breathtaking, only tiring and insanely hard.

Soo had been living in this huge town which is actually also a capital of their empire since he was something around six years old. His home was far away from this place. He never like that he had to go here but honestly nether he nor his parents had a choice. Do family was struggling with money as long as Soo remember himself. He saved in his memory a lot of times when children in village were running around not thinking about anything when life already gave little Soo lesson of its cruelty. Sometimes they didn't have enough money to buy food so Soo was just sit there and starve. It probably wouldn't this bad unless his younger brother was starving too. Little boy was crying and it was breaking Soo’s  heart. And in one of this times he decided that as long as his legs and hands can work he will be working, for his family. 

One day their village was attended by imperator’s vassals. Imperator just become a father for a second time and that was a boy which meant that whole country will celebrate. His messengers were spreading this news to every part of kingdom. Soo’s village wasn't exception. They arrived exactly at that time when Kyung family had another wave of misfortune which brought another tough times. 

The whole celebration was hold at main square if you can call it like this. It was just a small empty space in the middle of village. Not that much people from capital had made decision to attend small places like this. There were just a few low importance ministers and they arrived here only because village was standing near main tract, way back to capital. Mostly visitors consisted of sellers and solders who would be really happy to skip this place and go straight to home. 

There were a few attractions in square so a lot of children ran around eating candies and caramel apples. Soo also was there but not because he wanted to seeall of this fun stuff. He only was interested in sellers. When Soo just got to know that celebration will be in their village too  he decide that it is his opportunity to help his family. Soo decided that he is going to do anything to get job, beg or even cry though he never did that.

A lot of trade shops were placed around square. Soo had been wandering around for a solid half of hour until he spotted that place. It was not big shop that main product was shoes. There were some people taking a look at shop. Not enough to make shop unreachable and not that little to count help from aside useless. Owner ran from one customer to another not because he had a lot of thing to do but mostly because he wanted to give enough attention to everyone.

Soo instantly felt like this is what he can do. Kyung wasn't that much strong but a lot days of miserable starvation made him tough.

Right exactly at that moment Soo noticed some weird thing going on. Man that also was wondering around pretending examine boots grabbed pair of pretty good looking shoes and started walking away. Soo stared at him until he realize that this is his chance to impress owner and get himself a place in shop. ‘This is definitely a destiny’. - Thought Soo. While he had that moment of realization thief spotted Soo’s gaze and started running away. His reaction was instant. He ran toward man faster than he imagined he can and jumped on stranger’s back. Man couldn't handle Soo even though he was really small and felt down. At that moment boy snatched shoes from mans hands and victoriously went straight to owner. Owner was observing whole incident with frozen face. Soo wasn't expected this reaction but still was waiting for a good ending.

- Stupid boy!- exclaimed man.- This thief could has knife!

Soo was confused. Owner took a look at boy’s face and his own filled with kindness

- I'm sorry little friend. Sometimes i get a little bit overwhelming. I'm really thankful for your help. How i can repay you? Do you want new shoes or maybe you want candies?

- I need a job.- said Soo with loveliest smile that he had.

-A what?- owner almost started laughing.- Aren't you too little for work?

 Soo instantly became serious. There is not gonna be another chance so he decided to do his best.

-Mister owner, i really need a job. I don't care what kind of it will be. I can wash your instruments. I can clean your shop every single day. I can go to buy new materials to another town no matter how far it is. I can do whatever you want me to. If you give me a chance i swear i cam impress you with my hard work.

Shop owner was standing with his mouth a little bit open. He definitely was impressed with child passion for work. He thought for a minute and then he said:

- Ok little boy. I will give you this opportunity. But it’s only because you saved my most expensive shoes. I will leave this place tomorrow. Make sure that your parent do not mind me taking you to capital.

Soo felt like the happiest person on Earth. Finally he could actually help to his family. There is no way back. He was going to big city. His life will never be same again. This is was exact point where his childhood ended.