An Unexpected Bride

An Unexpected Bride
"come on in",sooyoung said ,as she opened widely the door,entering her apartment with jessica followed behind. Jessica then closed the door behind her and followed sooyoung to the living room. "you live here alone?",jessica asked while scanning the beautiful interior of sooyoung's apartment. "yup!",sooyoung replied shortly with a smile. Sooyoung then asked jessica to sit first while she went to the kitchen to make drinks. Jessica only nodded her head and began to sit on a couch. On the table,she could see a plenty of magazines scattering all around the table. Jessica began to tidy it up and picked one magazine for her to read. She turned from one page to another and stopped at this page which really attracts her attentions. She was about to read it when suddenly,sooyoung came with two cups and handed one to jessica. Jessica putted down the magazine and took that cup,began to take some sip of it. Sooyoung then sat beside her and also began to take some sips of her drink. "what you read?",sooyoung asked as she putted down the cup on the table and began to pick up the magazine from the table,reading the headlines."oh...you're reading about kangin's and teukie's sons",she added and gave back the magazine to jessica. Jessica was a bit surprised hearing this as she putted down her cup and took the magazine from sooyoung's hand. "how'd you know they are kangin's and teukie's sons?",jessica asked. "haven't you heard about them?",sooyoung replied and sighed when she saw jessica shook her head."for your information...kangin's and teukie's sons are the most wanted men in korea",she continued. "the most wanted?! So they are criminal then?!",jessica said in surprised and disbelief. "no! What i mean with 'the most wanted in korea' is 'the most wanted in korea amongst the girls'",sooyoung replied. "how can you say that?",jessica asked blankly. "have a look at both of them. Both are flower boys. The older one is cute yet cold,and the younger one is charming yet serious. That's what make them so special amongst the girls",sooyoung replied and continued to drink. "is that so...",jessica mumbled softly,but still sooyoung could hear her and only nodded her head before jessica continued to say something."wait. I think i've seen this guy before!",she said. "who?",sooyoung asked as she putted down her cup and moved a bit closer to jessica to have a look at what jessica saw. "this guy. He's that impolite and bad mannered guy! He didn't even look me as a girl!",jessica replied madly while pointing at the picture. "lee sungmin?! Oh ya. Forgot to tell you that he's also known for gay",sooyoung said spontaneously. "he's...gay...?",jessica asked in disbelief. "yup! The proof is for how many times all girls send bouquets of flowers to him,he would only ignore them and ask his assistant to get rid of all those girls from him",sooyoung replied. "no wonder he didn't look me as a girl...",jessica said. "yup! And i also heard and mentioned that most guy call you lesbian",sooyoung said. "yah!!! I'm not that mankind!!!",jessica said madly. "arasso,arasso. I just remember when we're on camp,remember? When you rejected all that guys?",sooyoung said with a smile. After hearing this,jessica began to cool down and both began to talk about their past,not knowing that they forgot times.