An unexpected bride

An Unexpected Bride
"so you're acting innocently in front of me?!",said jessica. "i'm sorry,what?",sungmin asked clueless. "YOU. You make me covered with chocolate. And YOU! You make me smelled like chocolate! And YOU! You still asking me 'what?'?! How is that?!",mad jessica uncontrollably. Sungmin still couldn't got her but suddenly,something caught his eyes. It was her clothes and it was covered with chocolate! Also smelled like chocolate he thought. Sungmin only chuckled softly after seeing this and turned to the other side to hide his true expression. Jessica heard that he was chuckling and asking if it was funny. "is it so funny?! Until you laugh at me?!",jessica asked madly. Sungmin heard this and stopped. He then cleared his throat,tried to be more serious this time. He then apologized for his mistakes and handed some tissue papers to her."no need. I don't need this cheap tissues",she said coldly. That word hurt sungmin so much and so,he began to put that tissue papers back to his pocket. "you know what? It's better if you use my tissue papers instead of my EXPENSIVE HANDKERCHIEF!",he said arrogantly. He then turned away from her and continued to walk. But then,something was bothering him and so,he turned again and walked towards her."you might be needing this",sungmin said as he tugged in something into her handbag. He then lowered his sunglasses to give her a naughty wink and began to leave. "that guy really...(groaned) fine! Just go! I don't really need you to help me with this!",she said madly and turned to the waiting area,where her sister,krystal,waiting for her.