An Unexpected Bride

An Unexpected Bride
Kangin and Hangeng were talking about their business when Jessica came. Both gentlemen turned to her and stood up just want to greet her. Jessica made her way next to Hangeng and as she made her way towards Hangeng,Kangin was surely dazzled looking at her. Hangeng then introduced Jessica to Kangin and Kangin managed to go back to reality,just finding himself shaking hands with such a beautiful creature. Kangin then invited them both to sit and they then sat together where Jessica sat next to Hangeng. My...if Sungmin meets her,i'm million times very sure that Sungmin would going to fall for her! Kangin thought. And speaking of Sungmin,he then began to wonder where Sungmin could be. He excused himself to both Jessica and Hangeng and exited the room just wanted to look for Sungmin. He found Sungmin nowhere but saw Kyuhyun talking to his secretary. Kangin called him and asking him to come to him. Kyuhyun obeyed his uncle and asking whether he needed something. Kangin asked Kyuhyun about Sungmin and Kyuhyun told Kangin everything that happened just now. But before he could finish,Kangin saw Sungmin came and went towards Sungmin,finding him smelt coffee with his coffee-stained shirt. "What's with that coffee on your shirt?". Kangin asked. Sungmin lied,telling Kangin that he had spilled coffee to himself. Kangin shook his head and invited Sungmin in. Sungmin followed behind when Kangin entered his office room and greet both Jessica and Hangeng. "Sorry for making you both to wait". Kangin said and sat on his previous seat. Sungmin put down the tray of coffee on the coffee table and sat next to Kangin. Once Sungmin sat,Kangin then introduced Jessica to Sungmin. Sungmin turned to Jessica and just pretended that he never met her before and introduced himself. Jessica knew that Sungmin was just pretending and she,too,pretended that she never met Sungmin before. "Alright! Shall we start?". Kangin said and they then began to start their meeting. After almost an hour,everything was settled and they all agreed to what they had talked about. "Well. I guess this is it. Hope to meet you again,Hangeng. And also Jessica". Kangin said. "I'll drop by if there's anything". Hangeng said and stood up,followed by Jessica. Hangeng thanked Kangin and they shook hands and hugged each other. Then Hangeng went to Sungmin and smiled,shook hands with him when in fact,he wasn't that happy to see Sungmin again. Hangeng was followed by Jessica,shaking hands with Kangin and when she came to Sungmin,she put her hands on Sungmin's both shoulder and went closer to him as if she wanted to kiss his cheek but not. She was whispering something to Sungmin then back to her position when she thought that it was enough. Hangeng had had enough and he then bid their farewell to Kangin and Sungmin,and they left the room together. When both were out of sight,Kangin went to Sungmin and elbowed him,saying that Jessica must have fallen for him. Sungmin denied what Kangin said and told his appa that he was not interested. Kangin let out a heavy sigh and Sungmin began to tidy up the coffee table,making his way out and to the kitchen. He washed all cups and dried his hands when he finished. He was about to go back to his room when he remembered about what Jessica whispered to him just now. He sighed and went to where he was supposed to meet Jessica. Jessica was waiting patiently for Sungmin at the basement while sitting on the edge of her car's bonnet. After a few moments,she saw Sungmin making his way towards her. Jessica was so glad to see him and greet him politely. Sungmin didn't greet back but instead asking her to tell him the reason why she wanted to meet him. "About that...yes...umm...". Jessica said shyly as she stood up and looked down the floor,looking for some proper words to say to Sungmin. "I need your help". She at last said,as she held her head up to face Sungmin. Sungmin silenced and let out a sigh,walking away from there without warning. Jessica was a bit surprised to see him walking away from her and ran after him just wanted to catch him up. "Wait!". She said as she caught his arm and made him to face her. "What?!". "Don't mad! I'm serious!". "Well,i-". "Please!!". "Stop that will you!". "I won't stop until you agree to help me!". "What?! Oh,whatever! I'm out of here!". Sungmin said and walked away from there,dissapeared into the entrance. Jessica was frowned and dumbfounded seeing him left and stomped her feet many times,walking back to her car and drove herself out of that place,planned to do something soon. Krystal was busy tidy up her things and was ready to go when suddenly,Luna,Amber and Sulli came and blocked her way out of her classroom. "Ready to go?". Luna asked while smiling. "Ready to go where?". Krystal instead asked. The three girls widened their eyes when they heard this,pretty sure that Krystal must had forgot. "To Minho's house,of course. You're the one who wants to go there,isn't it?". Luna replied. Krystal was at first wondering and thinking if she ever asked for that. But then,remembering that Minho had left his PSP behind,she then remembered that she had asked for that. "Oh,yes! I almost forgot! Shall we go now?". Krystal said feeling embarassed. The three girls felt a relief hearing this and they then began to make their way out of the school. * up to date! Hope you'll like it! Hehe. This is just the beginning,guys. So,be patient ;D *