An Unexpected Bride

An Unexpected Bride
Tok tok tok! Hangeng knocked. Then he heard a reply not long after that and entered the room together with Krystal."Annyeong haseyo,Mr. Principal",Hangeng greeted and he and Krystal then bowed,making their way up to the principal's desk."Welcome to our school,Mister...",the principal greeted back as he stood up and shook hands with Hangeng."Hangeng. I am Hangeng. Nice to meet you,sir",Hangeng continued the sentence and at the same time introducing himself."Oh. Mister Han. Have a seat",the principal said and they then sat on their respectives seats."Is it okay if i just call you Mister Han?",the principal asked as he took a file from Hangeng,who was at that time handing a file to the principal."Sure. If that makes you comfortable",Hangeng responded. The principal only nodded his head as he smiled and began to go through the contents. It was a complete silence for a few minutes but then,the principal put down the file and turned to Krystal."So,you're Krystal?",the principal asked. Krystal responded in approval and the principal then began to tell her everything about their school. Krystal,so did Hangeng,listened carefully to what the principal said and not long after he finished,there was someone knocking on the door."Come in!",the principal replied and there came in a young lady,probably one of the teachers there Krystal thought,and making her way to the principal."Krystal. This is Miss Victoria. Your soon-to-be class teacher. She will handle everything so if you have any questions just refer to her",the principal said. Krystal nodded her head in approval and stood up to greet her soon-to-be class teacher."It's such a nice day meeting you,sweetheart. I'm Miss Victoria. And just like what Mr. Principal said just now,you can just refer to me if you got anything. Okay?",Victoria responded happily and brightly. Once everything was settled,Hangeng then left Krystal to Victoria and thanking her at the same time. Victoria then brought Krystal along with her and they then entered this class. Now that is what i call noisy! Krystal thought as she looked around the classroom and found her soon-to-be friends were scattered around the room. Victoria calmed them down and when they realized that their teacher has arrived,the students went back to their seat,wondering as they saw Krystal infront of the class."Now,students. Today,we'll going to have a new friend. She's beautiful for sure and from States. She's Krystal. So i hope you all can take a very good care of her. Arasso?",Victoria said. "Ne!!!",the students responded shortly. Victoria let out a sigh of relief hearing this and asked Krystal to look for an empty seat. Krystal was so blanked knowing that she had to look for an empty seat for herself and just stood up without moving anywhere. Victoria noticed this and she then asked Krystal to go and sit next to an empty seat beside Minho. Now who the heck is Minho that this teacher talked about?! Krystal thought lazily and found a person sitting alone at the back and middle of the class,looking down the table while earpiece stucked in his ear. Krystal was really sure that it was Minho that their teacher talked about and thanked Victoria for offering an empty seat to her. Krystal then made her way to where Minho sat and pulled out the chair from under the table,putting down her bag on the table and sat awkwardly with Minho. Oh...no wonder he's looking down his table Krystal thought while peeking on a guy beside her. Hmph! He's playing with his PSP! Kids nowadays! Krystal thought as she rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I know what's inside your mind,missy",someone said all of a sudden. Upon hearing those voice,Krystal turned to a guy next to her who she knew as Minho and gave him a questioning look. Minho sighed while taking out earpiece that stucked in his ear and put it and his PSP inside a drawer of his table,turned to Krystal with his serious yet calm face. "Minho. Or should i say...Choi Minho",Minho said and stretched out his right hand to Krystal,willing to shake hands with her. "And you are...?",he asked waiting patiently for Krystal to reply. Krystal hesitated before replying him and looked down Minho's hand. Upon noticing Krystal's eyes,Minho sighed and took Krystal's right hand in his,shaking their hands. "Nice to meet you,missy",Minho said with a fake smile and let go of Krystal's hand,concentrating on their teacher. Krystal was dumbfounded upon Minho's behaviour and hissed knowing that he already pissed her. "By the way,Minho. Can you show Krystal around our school? So that she won't lost after a few days",Krystal heard their teacher says. "Sure thing,Miss V",Minho said and they started their lessons. What?! No way i'm going to go around with this guys! Krystal thought while concentrating on their teacher and slowly turned to have a quick look at Minho when he caught her and gave her a wink. Krystal was surprised and turned to look at their teacher again. Hmph! Serves you right,missy! Minho thought and shook his head. *dnt worry. There'll be more MinStal after this so stay tuned! ;)) *