An Unexpected Bride

An Unexpected Bride
Teukie was busy looking at the photos while Kangin,he was busy reading his newspaper. Teukie kept on praising the persons on the photos and she even showed them to Kangin. Kangin just nodded his head and answered her shortly. Then,there came Minho,walked down the stairs and was about to make his way to the kitchen when suddenly,Teukie called him and asked him to join. Minho obeyed his mom,making his way towards them and sat on an empty couch. "Minho ya,isn't they pretty?",Teukie asked as she handed all the photos to Minho. Minho took it from his mom's hand,began to look at each photos and putted it all down on the table without even showed any interests towards them. "wae? They aren't pretty?",Teukie asked. "let me guess. Hyung's blind dates?",Minho asked back seriously. "yeah. Why? Is that a problem with you?",Teukie asked even more. "can you just stop doing this to hyung?! I'm the one who's suffering here!",Minho replied almost madly. "what do you mean?",Teukie asked in curiosity. Minho stared straightly towards his mom eyes and only let out a sigh before telling his mom the truth. After a few hours later,it was 7 in the evening and Sungmin just arrived home at that time. Once he entered the house,he greeted his parents and Minho. Both his dad and Minho replied his greet,except for his mom. "Lee Sungmin. What have you done to all your dates before?",Teukie asked seriously. "what's wrong with them?",Sungmin asked back in blank-minded. Teukie couldn't hold her anger anymore and started to glare at her older son. Both Kangin and Minho could guess of what would happen after this. So,both of them began to put on their headphones in their maximum volumes and there came a very million times loud shouts from Teukie. Sungmin was frightened seeing his mom in rage. So without hesitation,he dropped his bag and ran out of the house. "GET BACK HERE,YOU CHEATER!!!",Teukie said madly and began to chase Sungmin out of the house. Both Kangin and Minho began to take off their headphones and ran to have a look at both of them. Both only let out a sigh seeing them and tends to forget about it. "what a family. Come on,Minho. I treat both of us pizzas for tonight",Kangin said. "sure gee,appa",Minho replied and both began to enter the house together. On the other side,Teukie was running after Sungmin,tried to get onto him. Sungmin kept on turning back to look at his mom and increased his speed when he saw his mom was close enough. They ran until they left their neighbourhood and went along the crowded street. Sungmin just pushed all the people away from him and almost got hit by a car when he tried to cross. The driver pressed the car honk and got out of her car. "what do you think you're doing? Are you committing suicide?!",the girl asked madly and was so suprised to see Sungmin."you again?! What do you think you're doing huh?!",she asked. "sorry girl,but i really don't have time for arguments right now",Sungmin said panicked. "the name is Jessica",the girl said. "yeah,whatever",Sungmin said and turned around to find his mom,when he saw her between the crowds. Sungmin's eyes widen when he saw this and without even thinking much,he got into Jessica's car,entering the driver's seat. Jessica was so shocked when she saw this and quickly,she walked towards the driver's door and knocked hardly on the window. Seeing this,Sungmin quickly lowered down the glass window. "what now?!",Sungmin asked impatiently. "what do you think you're doing entering my car without my permission?",Jessica asked back. "like i said,i have no time for arguments right now. If you really love your car,then get in. If not,then leave",Sungmin replied. "how could you say that?! It's not even your car!",Jessica said madly. "LEE SUNGMIN!!!",shouted Teukie from a few metres away. "JUST GET IN!!!",Sungmin commanded impatiently. Jessica was so shocked to hear this and quickly,she went to the passangers seat next to Sungmin and got into the car. When she was about to fasten her seat belt,Sungmin pressed the acceletor and drove the car in a very maximum speed. Teukie tried to catch the car unfortunately,the car was too fast for her. So,she just decided to go home and have a rest. Meanwhile,Sungmin was still driving the car in its maximum speed eventhough his mom was already dissapeared. Jessica was so mad with to know this and so,she asked him to lower down the speed. Sungmin refused to and so,she struggled to gain control of the car,making the car to go zig-zag. It was not until they heard a police car siren. Sungmin parked the car at the side of the road and waited the police to come and knocked on the glass window. "come out both of you!",the officer said. "look what have you done!",Jessica said madly and went out of the car. "it's not even my fault!",Sungmin denied and got out of the car. "haven't i told you to stop?!",Jessica said madly as she walked up to Sungmin and pushed him hardly on chest. "and you don't have to touch the steering wheel when you already know that you're not driving!",Sungmin said as he came closer and closer to her. "excuse me,mister. It's my car so i have rights to touch it",Jessica said sarcasticly as she pushed him gently. "you!",Sungmin said. "and you!",Jessica said. "excuse me",the officer interrupted,making Sungmin and Jessica to turned at him."is this your car...miss?",the officer asked. "yes",Jessica replied. The officer then took out a book and a pen and began to walk,approaching Jessica. The officer then wrote something on that book,tore the paper and gave it to Jessica. Her eyes widen when she knew that she had to pay and only silent without a word.