An Unexpected Bride

An Unexpected Bride
When it was breaktime,Minho showed Krystal around their school. They went everywhere. Now that they were done walking around their school,Minho then brought Krystal back to their class and asked whether Krystal was really remembered everything. Minho asked where their principal's room was,where their administration room was,where their teachers' staff room was and more. Krystal answered to every questions that Minho made and Minho was so impressed to know that someone could remember everything that he asked after a few minutes of walking around the school. "Aigoo...! You impressed me...!",Minho said and ruffled Krystal's hair playfully. Krystal backed off of him and fixed her hair. "Aish...! You big guy...! Don't you know how long it take to work my hair out?! Aish!",Krystal said pissed and Minho immediately apologized,though he knew that deep inside,she didn't mean it. "What? I don't know how long you take to work your hair out? Yah! Look here,missy!",Minho said and hearing that,Krystal corrected him that her name is 'Krystal',not 'Missy'. "Yeah,whatever! I don't care how long you take to work your hair out and i know,you're just saying it because you want everyone here to treat you nicely not as how i treat you know. But seriously. I like you. You're you and that makes me impress. Again",Minho said and smiled. "Don't smile at me. It looks funny",Krystal said. "I'm not smiling at you. I'm smiling at them",Minho said and waved his hand. "Yo! What's up?!",Minho said as he excused himself and went to his friends who were at that time making their way up to Minho and Krystal. Krystal turned to where Minho goes and saw a few guys with Minho. Minho looked happy beside them,not as happy as she used to see him in class and Minho then turned to Krystal,waving his hand to her. Krystal wasn't sure if Minho was waving at her and looking her standing dumbfoundedly,Minho sighed and excused himself to go to Krystal for a while. "Come here",Minho said as he took Krystal's hand and brought her to his friends,introducing their friends to her. "Guys. Introducing,Krystal. Our new classmate",Minho said to his friends. Hearing him,one of his friends then stretched out his hand to her and introduced himself,"Annyeong! I'm Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun. And this guy beside me is Kim Kibum,or used to call Key,and beside him is Taemin,Lee Taemin. I'm not sure what makes Minho to bring you up to us but,we know that you can be friend with us". All three of them smiled at her and then,Key began to say something,"Aigoo~you cute little girl! I shall bring you to the girls so that they can be friend with you. Am i right,Min?". Key said and turned to Taemin beside him. Taemin nodded his head upon hearing what Key said just now and turned to Krystal. "Hope we can get along",Taemin said with a smile. Upon hearing him,Krystal felt that something about them that made her comfortable and couldn't finish her thoughts when Key greeted someone behind her. "Oh. It's the girls! Girls!",Key said and waved his hand to someone behind Krystal. Krystal turned to look at who it was and saw three girls - actually it's two since one of them was tomboy - making their way up to them. "What's the occasion here?",one of the girls asked. Jonghyun told her about Krystal and she then turned to Krystal in excitement. "Annyeong! I'm Luna! And here we got Amber and Sulli",Luna said. "Nice meeting you,by the way",Amber said,so did Sulli. "Well,girls. We don't know the exact reasons why Minho bring her up to us,but i guess it's good to make a new friend. Don't you agree?",Jonghyun said,making all burst out laughing,embarassing Minho in front of Krystal. "As what you've said just now,Jonghyun. It's good to make a new friend",Luna said in approval. "How about we grab some foods? Shall we?",Sulli offered and they went together to their school's cafeteria. At school's cafeteria,they sat together as one group and Krystal was the last one to grab her foods after Sulli. She was making her way to where Minho and his friends were and accidentally bumped into someone. "Yah! Watch where you're going!",the person said madly. Krystal apologized immediately knowing that she has done something wrong and was about to walk away when suddenly,a few guys blocked her way. "Where do you think you're going,girl? Are you just going to apologize without doing anything to pay me for what you've done?",the guy that Krystal bumped just now said. Krystal was so pissed upon hearing him and turned to look at that guy. "Excuse me,boy. I've apologized to you so don't ask for more. Got me?",Krystal said and was about to go again when that guy caught her arm and forced her to face him. Krystal slapped that guy's face with a tray of food that she held just now and walked away from them. All eyes were on them and none of them were brave enough to disturb them. Minho and his friends were noticed about such noises made by a group of students and decided to mind their own business,not until Luna noticed about Krystal absence there. She looked around her and looked among her other friends but couldn't find her. So she asked her friends about it,worried that Krystal might be in trouble. "Umm...guys? Have you seen Krystal?",Luna asked worriedly. None of her friends knew where she was,not until Sulli told them that Krystal was behind her when they grabbed their food. Luna gasped in horror upon hearing Sulli and thought that Krystal might be in trouble. But her friends assured her that everything would be fine and asked her to finish up her foods. She half-heartedly ate her foods and tried to forget about it. Minho was now worried upon hearing Luna and thought that she might be true. So he excused himself for a while and picked up the tray,making his way to where the crowds was and put his tray back to a pile of dirty trays first. Hopefully what Luna and i'm afraid of is not true he thought. "You're not going anywhere!",the guy that covered with foods said madly as he held Krystal's wrist tightly. "Why not?!",Krystal asked. "Why not? You're asking me why? Yah,girl! Have you already forgotten,huh?!",the guy covered with foods replied as his face turned red. "Maybe this'll going to help you to gain back your memory!",the guy said again as he raised his hand up as if he wants to slap Krystal. Krystal on the other hand didn't move at all as she was brave enough to fight him back. Just before that guy's hand touched her face,someone grabbed that guy's wrist and held it tightly in him without even wanted to let go. All eyes turned to someone that brave enough to fight the bully and gasped in horror upon seeing his face. "Y-y-yyou...!",the guy that his wrist being held said in horror. Krystal didn't say anything upon seeing the whole scene and only waited for times to make it all up. "Leave...her...alone...if you still want to live your pathetic life...!",the guy that held one of the bully's wrist said ghastly. *another Minstal!!! Hope you like it and there's more after this ;) hmm...wonder who's the guy that saved Krystal from the bully? O,o stay tuned XD *