An Unexpected Bride

An Unexpected Bride
"Take this!",Minho said as he raised his hand up and swung his hand,punching the bully's face. The bully fell and laid on the floor. Minho didn't wait and grabbed the bully's collar,pulling him up to him and threw him to the table a few metres away from them. The bully landed on the table and fell to the floor when the table became unstable. Again,Minho walked up to him and grabbed his collar. "Please...just...let me go...",the bully said weakly but Minho doesn't seemed to care and raised his hand up to the air. Just as Minho was about to punch him,their teacher came and yelled,"CHOI MINHO! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!". Minho stopped and put down his hand,glaring at the bully. "Oh. Miss Victoria!",Luna said happily once she heard a voice and saw her a few metres ahead of them. Victoria then made her way to Minho and asking him to stand. Minho hesitated before he did so and pushed the bully harshly as he stood up. "Miss V,i-". Victoria slapped his face out of the blues,"Just what do you think you're doing? Huh,Choi Minho?". Minho touched his face where Victoria slapped just now and apologized for being so out of his mind. Victoria sighed heavily upon hearing Minho and told him to follow her to the principal's room. The bully smiled upon hearing Victoria and just as he was about to say something,Victoria said,"Don't you think that you can get away this time. Off to the principal's room". All laughed upon hearing Victoria and the bully felt very embarassed knowing that Victoria didn't forget to remind him. Back to Sungmin and Jessica - They've arrived at this building and Sungmin then unfastened his seatbelt. "Well. Thanks for lending me your car. Hope that we can meet again some time",Sungmin said and turned to Jessica who was at that time crossing her arms on her chest. "Yeah,yeah...now get out of my car",Jessica responded and turned to glare at Sungmin. Sungmin doesn't seemed to be scared of her stare and turned away from her,thanking her and was about to get out when suddenly,his phone rang. "Hello...yes,i am...what happened?...alright. I'll be there in less than thirty minutes...okay. Thanks for calling". "Emergency call?". "What do you think?". Sungmin said while his eyes on Jessica and got out of the car,closing the door behind him. Jessica saw him making his way to the main entrance and in to the building. Jessica hissed to herself and unfastened her seatbelt,got out of the car and made her way into the driver's seat. Just as she was about to change the gear,she saw Sungmin again,making his way out of the building and waited. What is he waiting for? she thought and didn't take her eyes off of him. Then came someone riding a motorbike and stopped in front of Sungmin,taking off his helmet and gave it to Sungmin. Sungmin then took that helmet from a guy in front of him and put it on him. That guy then got off of the motorbike and now it was Sungmin's turn to get on the bike. He can ride a motorbike?! How manly! Jessica thought without even taking her eyes away from Sungmin. The guy then gave two thumbs up to Sungmin and Sungmin then made his way out to the main road. That was 'wow!' Jessica thought and began to drive her car back to her home sweet home. "Eventhough he's such a troublesome, he's at least is full with interests. I wonder what comes next?",Jessica said to herself. Meanwhile... "I'm very sorry for what my dongsaeng has done. I never thought that he's going to be out of his real mind! I'm very sorry!",Sungmin said to the principal,where Minho was sitting beside him. Minho only silent without a word and the principal replied,"I'm sorry to say,son. But we have to suspend him and the bully that he punched just now. So that no one,i mean nobody is doing the same thing as what they've done. I'm sorry,Mr. Lee. But we have to". Sungmin seemed to surprise upon hearing this and turned to look at Minho. Minho turned away from Sungmin,tried to avoid any eye contact in between them and Sungmin then agreed to what the principal said as long as they can forgive Minho for what he has done just now. The principal then gave Sungmin an approval letter to approve Minho's one week suspend and signed it,after reading the whole procedure. Sungmin then gave the letter back to the principal and Sungmin and Minho then stood up,excusing themselves and went out of the room. Sungmin closed the door behind him and asked Minho to take his bag as they were going to leave the school in just a few minutes after. Minho then excused himself and went to his class to tidy up his things,ready to go. Krystal was there,seeing him busy tidied up and went up to help him. Minho thanked her and put on his backpack,smiling at Krystal. "Seriously. You still can smile after what you've done earlier! You should at least feel bad for yourself!",Krystal said. Minho didn't reply,but instead,he smiled and hugged her all of a sudden. Minho assures Krystal that he's going to be fine and let go of her when he was ready to go. "You're leaving now?". "Yeah. My hyung is already waited for me. I have to go now". "Sure. Take care you both". Minho waved his hand to Krystal where she waved back and Minho then dissapeared at the end of the corridor,making his way down to where Sungmin was. Sungmin was waiting patiently for his dongsaeng to come and saw him making his way towards him. "Motorbike? Hyung...!". "Hush! Now come on and get on. It's way better than a bicycle. Come on and get on!". Minho hesitated looking at his hyung and Sungmin then handed Minho an extra helmet for him to wear. Minho then took that helmet from Sungmin's hand and put it on him,fastened it. Sungmin was waiting for Minho to get on and half-heartedly,Minho got on the pillion and secured himself. "Hold on tight",Sungmin said as he let go of the brakes and began to make their way out of the place. Krystal was running out of their school's gate and saw Minho out of sight. She let out a sigh of dissapointment and went back into their school's boundary. "How can he live without his PSP?",Krystal said to herself and shook her head,making her way into the school building. *up to date! N hope you'll going to like it ^-^ *