An Unexpected Bride

An Unexpected Bride
Sungmin then arrived at his dad's company and went straight to his office. Once he arrived at his office,he saw many bouquet of flowers all around his office. Probably from his secret admirers. He then called henry to his office and in just a few seconds,there came henry for the service. "henry's here for your service,sir!",henry said confidently and stood properly like an army. Sungmin felt annoyed seeing his secretary's behaviour and only rolled his eyes. "take all these flowers out of my office and give all of it to my mom. And make sure you throw all greeting cards and none of it left. And if i know you left one out of all,i'll punish you. Got me?",sungmin replied seriously. Henry was very,very frightened hearing this and quickly,he took all that bouquet of flowers out of sungmin's office. Once his office was cleared from that flowers,he walked towards his table and sat exhaustedly. He almost asleep sitting under the air conditioner when suddenly,someone knocked on the door. He felt irritated when he noticed this and gave a reply. Once the person heard a reply,he began to enter sungmin's office and greeted him. Sungmin then opened his eyes and saw kyuhyun,his cousin infront of him. "what do you want?",sungmin asked. "as usual. Sending teukie mom's precious message to his beloved one son",kyuhyun replied and began to sit facing sungmin."how's your trip? Or should i say vacation?",he added as he handed a large envelope to sungmin. "not bad...what's this by the way?",sungmin replied and asked at the same time as he began to open the envelope and took out the things inside. "that's...some pictures or photos of you blind dates girl,as been chosen by teukie mom",kyuhyun replied. "not now...",sungmin said irritatedly and putted down that pictures. "yes,now. Your mom already arranged some dates for you to see,meet,know and communicate with all these girls. Great,isn't it?",kyuhyun said as he took and had a look at all pictures."pretty",he mumbled and smiling like crazy. "when will it start?",sungmin asked. "these few days...oh ya,hyung. Have a look at all these girls. Aren't they pretty?",kyuhyun replied as he looked at all girls and showed it to sungmin. "for you,but not for me. Sorry",sungmin said. "come on,hyung. You're a guy,right? Not a GAY!",kyuhyun said sarcastically. "yah! I'm not gay!",sungmin denied angrily. "yeah,yeah,you're not...you're just less interested in girls,right? Arasso. I got you. But remember,hyung. Sooner or later,you'll definitely get marry",kyuhyun said as he stood up,walked to the door and turned to look at sungmin again and winked."so long",he added and left. Sungmin sighed heavily and leaned back to his seat. "damn it",sungmin mumbled and went to sleep in his office.