An Unexpected Bride

An Unexpected Bride
"Next time,control yourself. Got me?",Sungmin warned Minho as they arrived at in front of their house's gate. Minho got off from the motorbike and took off the helmet,giving it back to Sungmin. Minho sighed hearing Sungmin and just replied his hyung shortly. "Thanks for the ride,by the way",Minho said and walked away,making his way towards the house's gate. "By the way,hyung". Minho turned around to face his hyung and Sungmin then turned to look at his dongsaeng. Minho hesitated at first but then,he thanked Sungmin for had been so kind to fetch him at his school. Sungmin was a bit dumbfounded hearing this but then,he smiled and pulled down his visor,giving Minho an 'OK' sign and went away down the neighbourhood. Minho watched his hyung went away and was about to go inside when he thought that it was such a bad idea to go home at that hour. So,he was wondering about hanging out alone at somewhere and went away,texted his hyung,telling him that he decided to hang out for some hours and went home when it was already time. Jessica arrived home and parked her car safely at where it used to be. She got off from her car and locked her car safely. She then went inside and went up straight to her room. She closed the door behind her and let out a heavy sigh as she fell to her bed and buried herself in her blanket. "Sica baby! You're inside?!". Someone called while knocking on the door. "Ugh! Omma...! Can't she just let her daughter to sleep for a while? She already know that her daughter didn't have a peaceful sleep last night",she groaned and tossed her blanket away from her,climbing down her bed and went towards the door,opening the door for Heenim. "What...?!",she asked. "You don't go to work? It's already late in the morning". "Come on,omma. I need an hour sleep more. Just let me sleep for an hour,okay?". "No,can't do! You should go by now or else,your appa is getting mad at the both of us". "Ugh! Fine! I'll go! Just tame appa next time! So that he won't act like a little girl!". "Jessica!". "Alright,alright,i'll stop! No need to shout at me! I'm not deaf yet!". Jessica said and shut the door close,leaving Heenim dumbfounded. That girl...ugh! Never stop to irritate me. She's just like her appa Heenim thought and went downstairs. After almost an hour,Jessica was done and put on her dress,taking her handbag with her and key,and went out of her room,locking the door. She then went downstairs and bid her farewell to her omma. "Have fun at your workplace,honey!",Heenim replied while reading a magazine. Jessica shook her head upon seeing her omma and went away towards the door. She went out of the house,making her way outside and unlocked her car. She went into her car,started up the engine,changed the gear and drove her car down the neighbourhood. While driving,she was wondering about stop at somewhere to buy herself a cup of hot coffee. She then decided to stop at a coffee shop and stopped at the nearest coffee shop that she saw first. She turned off the engine,got off of her car and locked her safely,making her way into the coffee shop. At the coffee shop,she ordered a cup of hot coffee - latte - and waited at a table near the counter. Once her coffee was done,she paid for her coffee and went out of the coffee when suddenly,someone bumped into her,spilling her coffee to the pathwalk. That person apologized immediately and told her that he was willing to buy her another cup of coffee. Jessica refused and told him that she was alright and told him that he should at least be careful next time. The person thanked Jessica for had been so kind with him and Jessica told him not to mention about it and bid her farewell to him. That person was also bid his farewell to her and waited for her to go. Jessica saw him waiting and so,she waved her hand and drove her car away. That person waved back and walked away from there once Jessica was already far enough. Jessica took this opportunity to have a look at the person and got a hint that the person was a highschooler by the way he dressed and by his uniform. Isn't a highschoolers are supposed to be at school right now? Jessica thought. Meanwhile - Krystal was sitting alone at her place inside their classroom. She was holding Minho's PSP and was wondering about when was she going to give it to Minho. She let out a sigh and hoped that Minho was just fine after what happened just now. It was not until there came Luna,Sulli and Amber into her class,startled her and went towards her. "Are you alright? You look so weak",Luna began. "Ne. What happened? Is there something bad happened?",Sulli continued. Krystal hesitated at first,knowing that her friends might laughed at her and went away. But then,she was brave enough and decided to ask about something. "You guys. How about we go to Minho's house to see whether he is doing fine or not. What do you think?",Krystal asked and hearing her,the three girls - Luna,Sulli and Amber - looked at each other and nodded their head. "Alright. Lets go then!",Luna said and hearing her,Krystal came to live and her mood was no more down. *another chap is up to date! Hope you like it! :D *