An unexpected bride

An Unexpected Bride
All three of them then arrived at the company and went up to the manager's room,which was soon to be Jessica's room after this. When they arrived at fourteenth floor,they walked along the hallway and began to talk. "so,how's your condition staying in america? Is it a bless or a curse?",hangeng asked his both daughter. "50-50",both replied in unison. "why?",hangeng asked in curiosity. "50 for we can learn,talk,communicate and whatsoever with the americans. And 50 for have to hear all krystal's complaints,whole day non-stop",jessica said sarcasticly. "yah! What type of unnie are you talking bad about your own dongsaeng?",krystal objected madly. "but that's the truth,right?",jessica replied and turned to give an icy glare to her dongsaeng. "are you trying to freeze me with your icy glare?",krystal asked. "what do you think?",jessica replied and hearing this,both girls began to glare and stare at each other. "umm...honey...i don't think that this is the right time for you to-",hangeng said nervously but being cutted off by his daughters. "for us to do what?!",both asked madly in unison as they turned to look at their dad. Hangeng was frightened seeing at his daughters' stare and tends to leave them alone. "look. For your information,i'm your dongsaeng and you're my unnie. So,automatically you have no right to talk bad about me!",krystal said madly as she turned back to look at her sister. "who cares! I'm your unnie!",jessica said sarcasticly. "and i'm your dongsaeng!",krystal said madly. "if you know that your're my part of family,then show your respect!",jessica said madly. "unnie!!!",krystal said madly and irritatedly. "what's going on here?!",someone said in a very loud voice and mad. All three of them turned to look at who it was. "o-o-omma...",both girls said in unison and frightened,unlike their dad. "luckily you're here on time. Glad to see you,yeobeo",hangeng said happily as he approached heenim and stood beside her. "why are you guys shouting with no specific reason?! It's embarassing,you know that do you?!",heenim said madly as she looked straightly at her daughters. "we're sorry...",both said in unison with regrets. "(sighed)fine. Oh ya,by the way,meet teukie. Kangin's wife. Teukie,here's my lovely daughters,jessica and krystal",heenim introduced her daughters. "jessica",jessica said with a smile and bowed,followed by krystal. "nice to meet you,girls",teukie said,felt interested in both girls. She then turned to heenim and whispered something to heenim. "your daughters are lovely",teukie said. "yes,they are",heenim whispered back. Both then turned to the girls and back to their main topics. After spending a day with the newcomers,jessica decided to look around the town alone with no krystal beside her to accompany. Eventhough their parents already asked them to be together. But jessica and krystal were so stubborn until their parents almost gave up on them. While walking along the pathway at the park,she accidentally bumped into someone and caused her mp4 to fall. Jessica felt sorry for this and decided to apologize. "yah! Do you think you can fix this with only saying sorry?!",the girl said madly. "again,i'm very sorry",jessica said. "aish...arasso. Next time don't do it again,understand?!",the girl said and turned to look at her mp4. Jessica thought that she was annoying and turned to look up at the person. "choi sooyoung?!",jessica said in disbelief. The girl was a bit shocked hearing her name being called and turned to look at jessica. "how'd you know my name? I thought i haven't introduce myself yet",the girl said in a full of curiosity. "yah! Choi sooyoung! It's me! Jessica jung! Remember?!",jessica said happily. "jessica jung?? Wait. Are you sergeant sic?! You're sergeant sic,right?! Right?!",the girl said in disbelief. "sooyoungie~",jessica as both began to walk towards each other and hugged each other tightly."wow~you've grown even taller than me...",jessica said proudly. "and you even coloured your hair. Am i right?",sooyoung said. "yup! So,are you working or...",jessica asked. "working at my oppa's company",sooyoung replied and jessica only nodded her head."by the way,since we've met each other,how about i treat you? We'll talk about you,is that okay?",she added. "great! Let's go then!",jessica confirmed and both began to leave the place together.