Introductions of the characters

An Unexpected Bride
LEE SUNGMIN-Kangin's and Teukie's son. Minho's big brother. Forced to attend all blind dates that his mom asked him to. Less interested in girls until there spread a rumours that said that he was GAY. JESSICA JUNG-Hangeng's and Heenim's daughter. Krystal's big sister. Also forced to attend all blind dates that her mom asked her to. Less interested in boys until there spread a rumours that said that she was LESBIAN. CHOI MINHO-Kangin's and Teukie's second son. Sungmin's younger brother. Has 'fury aura' until his friends around him has no guts to close to him. KRYSTAL JUNG-Hangeng's and Heenim's second daughter. Jessica's younger sister. Has 'cold aura' until her friends around her has no guts to fight her. KANGIN-He's such a responsible dad and really love his wife and childs. Wished nothing other than wanted to see his both sons to grow as a great men ever. TEUKIE-A nice and kind mom and really love her husband and sons. Wished nothing other than wanted to see her sons live happily beside the one they love. HANGENG-A responsible and quiet dad and really love his wife and daughters. Always and only followed his wife's decision as long as it made them all happy. HEENIM-A nice and kind mom and really love her husband and daughters. Has a very high temper which only hangeng could resist. Wished nothing other than wanted to see her daughters live happily beside the one that she chose and also beside the one they love.