Dancing or...

The rich and the poor marriage

Sinb was wide awake for the entire night, contemplating is she should continue dancing. To be truth, she had already long forgotten about her life goal as a dancer. Until when she read the letter, then she remembered. But she is now destinied to be working in the company along side with Yuju, could she still try to be a part time dancer? Furthermore, it has been a while since she last dance, so she was not sure if her skills are still intact or lost. Her shoulder too. That was the main problem. Once when she was dancing, she fell down hard from a high stage and end up dislocating her shoulders. She had been careful with her shoulders since then, making sure it does not dislocate.

It was daytime when she finally finished making her last and final decision. But she was not sure if Mr and Mrs Choi was going to allow. Still she held hope.

"Uncle, Auntie, I have something i want to tell you." Sinb gained the courage.

"Yes?" Mr Choi peered from his newspapers.

"Uh, actually when i was young, i have always loved dancing. I dropped dancing when my parents faced financial issue. i haven't been dancing then. I read what my appa and eomma told me in their hand written letter. They actually wanted me to continue dancing. I have been thinking about it for a whole night if i should continue, and i made a decision. I am going to be a dancer, a dream that i always wanted to fufil when i was young. But i have been tied to this so called contract.. so..." Sinb paused. She did not know how she should continue.

"Okay we get it. You don't have to continue." Mrs Choi said and she faced Mr Choi.

They whispered something silently that could not be heard by sinb even though she just sat right across them. A few minutes of this silent disscussion and they were done.

"Then, in the case, how are you going to manage being a dancer and a busniesswoman at the same time?" Mr Choi questioned.

"I can still piroritse work first, by going to the office daily then coming back home to change before starting to dance. On weekends since there will be no work, i can dance too.  But if there is important work, then that will still come first before dancing." Sinb replied after a thought.

Another moment of silent disscussion and they were done again.

"We are..." Mr Choi paused. "Going to let you do be a dancer. You can relieve stress from there as well." 

Sinb did a celebratory dance. "Thank you!"

"But remember you health come first okay?" Mrs Choi reminded and Sinb vigurously nodded her head.

===

"Yuju unnie.." Sinb timidly voiced.

"Yeah?" Yuju mindlessly said while her eyes are still fixed on her computer. She was finishing her last piece of presenattion she was going to give for her new project.

"Yuju unnie.. Look at me.." Sinb begged.

"Wait  Sinb. I have this last slide to finish okay?" 

"Pweaseeeee..."

Yuju sighed. "Sinb ah, this is important for the new project. This is going to be the biggest project we have done so far."

Sinb pouted but still waited for Yuju to complete her work. It has always been like this whenever Yuju is so focus into doing her work. Sometimes, she even ignored Sinb whines which made Sinb a little mad. But Sinb is still a considerate person, so she would give in to Yuju.

"Okay yes. Speak up." Yuju was finally done and was now settling herself into the warm embrace to Sinb.

"I am going back to dancing." Sinb announced.

"What?"

"You dance?" Yuju wad rather shocked. Sinb had never mentioned about it before.

"Yes. That was my dream in the past. I want to complete it now. Uncle and Auntie have already agreed if i piroritse my work first. Would you?" Sinb looked at Yuju.

"What if i said no?" 

Sinb was taken aback. She thought that Yuju would support her but it seems like she does not. "Then it's alright then. I will just continue working with you." Sinb dejectedly replied.

Yuju burst out laughing. "Silly. You should insist on continuing what you like. Not just give up like this." 

"Eh?" 

"I support you, dummy." Yuju giggled.

"So.. when are you going to apply for an acedemy?"

"I don't know. I haven't start searching yet. But i would like to go to Bighit Acedemy. There is many good dancers there!"

"You can do it!" Yuju cheered.

"Thank you Yuju unnie. I'm thankful to have you." 

===

Sinb was now browsing the internet for an available acedemy. Some dance studios slots have all been filled up, dissappointing Sinb a little. She stopped at one of the posters online. 

BigHit Acedemy is now recruiting dancers!

Requirements to be a dancer:

1.) must be at least 12 years and above.

2.) At least able to create a dance on the spot with a given music.

How to sign up:

Simply enter your particulars in the give form right below this page or you can just call us at +00xxxxxx right now to secure your spot.

Spaces are limited. Hurry sign up now!

See you at Bighit Acedemy!

Sinb quickly scrolled down and filled up the application form incase the slots are filled up quickly. It had been a dream for her to even audit at Bighit! With trembling hands, she cliked the button that said 'Submit application'.

She waited for a few minutes. Praying hard that her application would go through. And, her computer screen lit up showing another page. 

Your application has been approved. Please wait for an Sms for the date of your audition. We look forward to see you.

"OH YES! I DID IT!" Sinb screamed and did a fist pump in the air.

"Hurk? Why are you screaming so loudly.." 

"OH ." Sinb cursed a little. Yuju had stayed up a few nights to complete her work proposal for her clients. She had finally did it just this morning and was now catching up on her sleep. And she got interupted by Sinb.

"Sorry sorry. I just go too excited. I entered the audition for Bighit Acedemy!" Sinb went back to being the bubbly self.

"Ah really? I'm proud of you. But can i go back to sleep now?" Yuju yawned.

"Yes yes. Sorry."

==============================================

Sorry for the short chapter! I forgot to tell you guys that on weekends, i am quite busy hanging out with my family, so i would not get to update on weekends. Thanks for your patience and do comment!