Chp 4

The rich and the poor marriage

"So, i pressume that Yuju is going to shop with you today?" Mr Choi asked Sinb.

"Yes." 

"Don't come back too late because we have things to tell you okay?" Mr Choi said.

"I understand, Uncle."

"Appa! Are you done with Sinb? She still got to shop alot of stuff!" Yuju whined.

Mr Choi chuckled and nodded his head. "Okay okay! Fine. Sinb is now yours already." 

Both of them blushed madly until Yuju finally decided to drag Sinb out of the house before more embarrassment could come.

"Your house seem like a nice place to live in." Sinb casually said.

"Yeah, it is nice. How do you find it?" 

"Awesome. It somehow feels... a little more complete, more fun."

"So we are here already. What do you want to buy?" Yuju asked as they walked around the shopping mall.

"Uh... toothbrush and toothpaste." Sinb shyly requested.

Yuju dragged Sinb and found some toothbrush and toothpaste. "Which one do you want?" Yuju asked.

"The simple black one there and a mint toothpaste please." 

"Sinb ah, you don't have to be so formal." Yuju chuckled and paid for it.

"Next what do you want?" Yuju asked.

"Uh.. i guess thats all.." Sinb said.

"Your clothes ! Are you going to wear mine?" 

"Its okay. Your clothes are nice for me. It smells nice too." Sinb randomly said without thinking.

Yuju smacked Sinb. "Stop it. Go and buy some new clothes."

The two went into many different kinds of stores to find some new clothes. It was the first time in a while that Sinb had went shopping. Most of her clothes were either picked up from the streets or made from leftover fabrics. Well, since Yuju amd Sinb had different taste in clothes, they had a mini arguement. Sinb prefered black shirt and black pants but Yuju prefered skirts. But like all couples, they reconcile and decided to eat. 

"Sinb! You want to eat this?" Yuju asked. She found the menu quite interesting.

"Yuju unnie, let's eat something simpler." Sinb tugged Yuju's sleeves. 

"Why? The menu look interesting." 

"I-It's expensive." 

"Sinb ah, didn't i tell you i will be paying for everything that you need." 

"Uh.. i don't need this."

"Whatever, let's eat in here." Yuju dragged Sinb into the restaurant.

=============================================

"May i have this grilled steak with a glass of wine?" Yuju said the the waitress.

"Yah! Sinb! What do you want?" Yuju asked.

"Um.. spaggetti and a glass of water please." Sinb said and the waitress collected back the menu from them.

"Sinb, are you uncomfortable with us?" Yuju asked. 

"Eh? No. Why?" 

"Because you seem a little.. cautious of us." 

"Nonono. I-I" Sinb stuttered.

"There you see, you are stuttering right now. It means that you are uncomfortable with us." Yuju frowned.

"No! I just feel weird with all of you around."

"Why?"

"This is my first time hanging out with rich people. My Appa and Eomma told me to respect them and not make them mad." Sinb hung her head low.

"Then, what if i say that i'm mad because you are very reserve in our family?" 

"I-I'm sorry. I will change but please understand me. I do not have friends, so i do not open to people."  Sinb fidgeted in her seat.

Yuju smiled. "Take your time Sinb. I will look forward to your new side."

Their order came and they ate, occassionally talking about their past. That was where Yuju found out that Sinb's father used to have a stable income, but someone framed Sinb's dad and the company fired him. At the same time, Sinb's mother was found to have stomach cancer. Sinb was at the age of 13, where there are more thing she needs to buy for both studies and personal things. Ever since then, Sinb have been working at the resaturant and the shopping mall. Sinb's dad tried finding another job but then he was fired soon after. No matter how much he tried, he would end up getting fired. The bills for Sinb's mother was getting more and more expensive and they could not afford to pay.

"Yuju unnie. There is sauce at the side of your lips." Sinb pointed out.

"Oh? where?" Yuju used her hands to wipe the sauce but she could not.

Sinb took the tissue paper and inched closer. Her face was super close to Yuju's and Yuju could not help but to swallow her saliva. Her heart palpitated quickly when she felt Sinb's hot breath against her lips. Then, she felt the tissue paper wiping the sauce off.

"Unnie, done." Sinb giggled. She had saw Yuju's expression just now and it was really funny. But she could admit that she did that without thinking and had to control herself from kissing Yuju.

What a tease. Yuju face redden. "L-Let's go back home? I heard that Appa has to tell you a few things."

"Uh.. Oh  yeah. Let's go back."

============================================

"Sinb, you need to know what is your role here. So pay attention and listen carefully. If at any point of time you are confused, do not hesitate and ask." Mr Choi said.

Sinb nodded his head and Mr Choi continued to speak. "So, your job here, right now, is to study well and finish high school. If you need any materials that is required for school, feel free to ask us and we will give you."

"Can i?" Sinb asked.

"Yeah! Sure! Don't be shy with us."

"And also, during you last year as high school, we are going to teach you some basics. Once you finish high school, more will come. Your job there after will be helping Yuju with the company. You know.. sometimes Yuju goes a little overboard with her work and end up fainting a few times, so i hope you can persuade her to eat her meals on time."

"Y-yes.. so when will i start learning the basics?" 

"Hmm... maybe tomorrow? I can bring you around the office and show you what our company is up to." 

"Yes tomorrow is fine. Is that all?" 

"Well... i like your personality alot, so i hope my daughter is in good hands. Do not take advantage of her. And.. maybe you should know that Yuju is a bit weird sometimes, so bear with her." Mr Choi rubbed his nape.

"A-ah yes okay. Thank you so much. I will always be indebt to you." Sinb stood up and bowed to Mr Choi.

"Aww... come on, you are also doing a great help to us! Don't say you are indebt to us because we are also indebt to you. Take a rest now Sinb, it is getting late." Mr Choi patted Sinb's shoulders and walked up.

"Ah! Remember to tell Yuju to get you a new phone. You need it in case we need to contact you."

================================================

"Hmm? What did Appa said?" Yuju asked.

"Nothing much. He told me about what is my role here. And we are going to the company tomorrow." 

"Sinb Hwaiting! I'm sure you will get the hang of it!" Yuju smiled at Sinb and did a cheering fist at Sinb. It momentary made Sinb stunned. Heol.. she is so beautiful when she smile... 

"Hmm? Sinb?"

"Eh?"

"You dazed out a bit."

"Ouh.. nothing.. I just thought that your smile is really beautiful. You should smile more." Sinb complemented without thinking.

It made Yuju's face redden. "T-Thank you."

"Cute." Sinb said her thought out and Yuju turned around to her works to cover her face from Sinb. By now, she was pretty sure that her face was super red already.

"Yuju unnie.. Uncle told me to ask you to buy me a phone so that they can call me when necersary."

"Okay."

"Uh.. I don't need an expensive phone, just a cheap one that can call and sent messages."

"Okay. Go to sleep, i will sleep later on."

"C-can you sleep with me now?" Sinb didn't know where the courage came from.

"Sure. Just let me finish this last bit of things."

And that night, was how they knew that their heart only belonged to one person.

============================================

ty update today.. Sorry..

actually.. i do not have anymore intention to continue on this fic.

I'm really sorry.