Sinb?

The rich and the poor marriage

"Sir, here is the report that you asked." 

"Okay. All information filled in right?" Yuju's dad asked as he received the report.

"Yes sir."

"Okay good. You are dismissed." 

Yuju's dad sighed and prayed that it would be a good report. The rest of the people who came forward and offered to marry Yuju were all money grubbers. He then opened the report.

Name: Hwang Eunbi

Age: 18

: Female

What she does: 

Morning: Makes a poor breakfast for her parents. Leaves house without eating. Goes to school. Everyone seems stare at her in disgust and avoid her at all cost. She ignored all of that and went to her classroom where she started reading her book. Teacher arrives there after and she pays full attention.

Afternoon: Rushed out of classroom and school ground quickly. She ran all the way to a shopping mall and into xxx shop. She came out from a 'staff only' room in a sales outfit. She begun persuading people to buy certain local products. She was there until 6pm. She stood and persuad people for a total of 3 hours without resting.

Night: She walked to a restaurant and changed her outfit again. A waitress suit. Almost immediately, she started to serve people their orders. She was a waitress for about an hour before i saw her going into the kitchen and started to wash the dirty piles of plates. I must admit, she did a pretty good job even though she was fast at washing. About 9pm, a lady, whom i presume as the boss, came to her and gave her 3 packets of food, leftovers from the customers i think. Shs gladly accepted it and went off after a few more minutes. She walked back home after that. She entered the house and quickly take out the packets of food to heat it up. Her parents were her head and praising her? But there was certainly tears in their eyes. After that, she went into the toliet to bathe. She came out and started to do her homework in the living hall. Her parents had already went to sleep.

Midnight: She finally completed her homework and clambered to bed, snuggling in between her parents.

This is mostly what Eunbi did over the week. Sometimes, she came home with little food from the restaurant, but she gave it to her parents instead of eating it. I decided to test her a little. I laid a wallet filled with a certain sum of money by the road for her to pick it. She did see and pick it up. She opened the wallet, and her eyes widen. I thought she would just take the money but she went to the police station and return it instead without hesitating.

Conclusion: This Eunbi girl is a great one. But she seem really cold outside.

Yuju's dad put the report down. She sounds like a nice girl. I'm pretty sure Yuju would like her. She is also rather pretty too. 

"The report is here already?" Yuju's mom asked as she took the book to read. She read it carefully, not missing any details. Finally, she read finish and put the report down.

"She is quite pretty. She looks reliable too. Choose her then." Yuju's mom said.

"Are you sure? I mean she is a good girl, but isn't she too young? I would like her to work with us, but she is just 18 years old."

"No, let her try to associate with us and most importantly, Yuju. Give her 2 years to be comfortable with Yuju. Within this 2 years, you can slowly teach her how the company works and so. By the time, both of them would be old enough to get married and handle the company together." Yuju's mom said as if she had already planned all of it out.

Yuju's dad sighed and nodded his head before getting up and calling the number.

"......"

"Hello, this is Mr Choi. I am here to tell you that we agreed to let your daughter marry Yuju. But only after 2 years." Yuju's dad went to serious mode.

"......."

"Yes. Yes. Uh no need. We will provide her everything she needs. No. No. Your daughter is a nice person. The money would be well spent on her. We will. You don't have to worry. Yes, okay bye. 3 days later? Sure! Bye!" Yuju's dad ended the call.

"Sinb would be moving in with us 3 days later. We will let her sleep in Yuju's room since they need to bond. From her clothes to her personal things, all will be provided to her. Thats what you want also right?"

Yuju's mom grinned. Her husband knew her so well. She cannot deny that she really liked Sinb. The report given was so different than the usual. "We need to tell Yuju soon." Yuju's mom added.

"Tomorrow."

=============================================

"Yes appa, eomma?" Yuju polietly ask the moment she sat infront of them.

Yuju's dad placed the report infront of Yuju and said, "We found a match for you. Read it and tell me how you feel."

Yuju could not believe what she had just heard. All this while, she thought her parents were just joking wither her. felt parched as she shakily took the report to read. Hwang Eunbi... hmm.. she sounds like a nice person, although poor. Why would everyone give her disgusting stares? Heol! How can she stand for so long? I'm already struggling to stand for a full hour... She is a honest person... Yuju thought as her eyes scanned to read the report. At the end of the report was a picture of Sinb. She stared at it. Wow... She is so beauti- Eh? what am i thinking? Yuju felt her heart thumping the more she stared at the picture of Sinb, so she closed the report.

"How do you find her?" Yuju's mom asked.

"Honest person, seems nice, rather strong and beau-" Yuju said her thought out but stopped the moment she realised she slipped up.

Both her parents gave each other a teasing face. "Ooo... Yuju... " Yuju's dad playfully teased.

"Aish.. Appa! S-stop it! I'm getting embarrassed!" Yuju whined and covered her face.

But more teasing came, including the maids in the house since they already knew about Sinb the night before, plus they also think that Sinb would be a great person and a hardworking woman.

Finally, the teasing stopped and Yuju's parents went back to the discussion. "Eunbi likes to be called Sinb. And her parents wanted to marry Sinb to you since they were poor and could not afford to give her a better life. They think that by marrying Sinb to you, she could be given a better life. We already agreed to provide her with everything she needs, and in return, she would share with you the burdens of carrying the entire responsibility of the Choi company. And just to let you know, Sinb will be moving in with us tomorrow night. She will be sleeping in your room so that you two can bond with each other." Yuju's dad wriggled his eyebrows and Yuju blushed again.

"O-okay..." Yuju managed to say. Sleeping with Sinb? How can my poor little heart take it.. noooo.. 

Ignoring Yuju's red face, Yuju's dad continued, "Use your credict card and spent it on her. We will be giving her only school fees and money for essential stuff like toothbrush and toothpaste. Use it to buy her some stuff that she likes. After all, asking money from an in-law could be rather difficult."

Yuju giggled and nodded her head before she was dismissed by her dad. She somehow look forward to tomorrow night so that she could see the pretty face in person. If she is that pretty in picture, how pretty can she go in real life?

===========================================

Same thing: Please support this new fanfiction! And comment as well! 

Look forward to Sinb's appearance in the next chapter! What do you think she would be like?🤔🤔