A peaceful work life and love life?

The rich and the poor marriage

"So in order to get a good working partner, first of all, you must do a background check on him." Mr Choi said to Sinb.

"How?" 

"We have a personal app in our company just for that. It is called the BGC app. The app is in a unhackable high speed computer located right at the end of the alleyway. Let me show you." Mr Choi led Sinb to a secluded room right at the end.

Both of them entered the room and sat down right infront of the computer. A gaming computer actually. Mr Choi clicked a few buttons and it popped up a box. "Enter your working partner's name. The app will give you all sorts of information about him. But that is not enough. The computer only gives information on his details and whereabouts, but not his personality. Personality wise, you need to go to the Stalking and Trailing Department, STD for short. It is located at level 10, a very secretive department."

Sinb notted down his points on a piece of paper. "How do you know if he is a good working partner base on the information?" Sinb questioned.

"If his description on personality is positive, i don't see that there is a problem on the working partner. And if his company is not fraud, meaning that he actually works with many company and is sucessful, then it great. But you also got to monitor him closely when working with him. Sometimes, the working partner just want to draw money from the company."

"Okay i understand."

"Also, do not divulge all information to working partners. The partner may use the information against us." Mr Choi warned and sinb nodded her head.

"I think you have learnt enough for today. Go home and take a rest. It is getting late already."

"Yuju unnie?"

"She is still in a meeting. She would be out real soon."

"Ah okay.. would i be that busy soon?" Sinb giggled.

"Yep! But you don't have to worry though. There will still be people in the company to help you."

"Ah okay.. Thank you for teaching me today. I learnt alot." Sinb bowed and went out of the room.

"Yuju unnie!" Sinb waved her hand to Yuju when she saw Yuju coming out from the office buliding.

"Hello Sinb. Were you waiting for me?" Yuju greeted Sinb.

"Yep. Let's go home?" 

"Eung. I heard Eomma cooked for us beef today! Let's go!"

Sinb excitedly jumped and ran home with Yuju. This was the side of Sinb that Yuju like, carefree and fun to be with. 

==============================================

"Sinb ah, come here. I've got something to show you."

"Wait a moment please. I need to sort out the things i learnt today."

"Aish! Just come here!"

Sinb sighed in defeat and walked to Yuju who is on her bed. "Yes?"

"Tada! I got this new notebook for you!" Yuju pulled out a notebook that was hiding under her pillow.

"Wah! Thank you Yuju unnie!" Sinb took it gratefully even though it is just a small gift. "What have i done well today?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to give it to you. Your old one is running out already. And..." Yuju pulled out two more things from her drawer.

"Here you go. You will need them." Yuju gave it to Sinb.

"A fountain pen and the refil?" Sinb asked.

"Yep. Everyone has it to sign important doctument or contract. You will be signing those doxtuments soon so..." Yuju explained.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because i love you." Yuju mindlessly said.

"Y-You love me?" Sinb stared at her with wide eye.

"Yep. Eversince the day where i saw you, i really loved you. You caught my attention." Yuju looked and Sinb.

"I love you too. I don't know how or what happened, but i just fell in love with you." Sinb confessed and covered her face.

There was awkwardness in the room until Yuju said. "Sleep here with me now?" 

Sinb nodded her head and scrambled to lay beside Yuju. Yuju had an arm below Sinb's head and Sinb had an arm over Yuju's waist. Sinb snuggled her face against the valley of Yuju's . This was their usual postion everytime they do that. In that position, both of them went to sleep.

============================================

Just like that, just one simple confession could change them and their lifestyle. They became more open about their love to each other and have already told Mr and Mrs Choi. Of course, that was the result that Mr and Mrs Choi have expected from them and are glad about it. And days went to months, it was 3 months before their marriage.

Just like any other peaceful day, they had a nice morning and a nice breakfast. It was all ruined when the doorbell rang.

"Sinb ah, go get the door. I am doing an important work."

"Okay." Sinb said and went to the door.

But she saw no one. She was about to go back in when she spotted a letter on the doorstep. She bended down to pick it up and shut the door. She looked at the letter and realised it was address to her. It was a long while since she received a letter so she opened it happily while walking back to her room.

A loud thud was heard. Yuju immediately went out and found Sinb on the floor.

"Sinb ah!" Yuju called out worriedly and it gained attention from the maids.

"Sinb! What happened?" Yuju asked once more when she received no response from the latter.

A tear dripped from Sinb's eyes and it shocked Yuju. The last time she saw Sinb crying was the first time she saw Sinb in the house.

"Appa.. Eomma.." Sinb chocked on her tears but it turned to sobs.

"What happened?"Yuju asked and she found a letter on the floor. 

She picked it and read it. Then she dropped it.