Chp 10

The rich and the poor marriage

Ever since Sinb could join the audition, she trained hard everyday. She was busily managing the amount of works and dancing at the same time. It was tiring for her since she had to work from early morning to evening and then start practicing for her audition. Sinb was ofcourse tired from it, but whenever she dreams that she is entering Bighit Acedemy, she would be even more energectic than before.

 It took her a while to decide on a dance but she did finally. She was going to dance to Bts 'Fire' It was said to be one of the hardest and most tiring choreography in Kpop. At first she was not sure if she could pull it off nicely, but after a few tiring practices, she gained a little confidence. She was suprised as well that her skills had not lost much. She had prepared a few moves for surprise music that they will play to see how fast can your body adapt to it. Sinb had already gotten the date for audition. It was exactly one week from now. 

"Yuju unnie! Uncle Auntie! Mrs Lee! Come and watch me!" Sinb shouted as loud as possible.

It gained all the attention of the people in the house. From the maids to Mr Choi, everyone was soon at the living hall.

"Yes?" Mrs choi asked.

"Watch my dance!!" Sinb said excitedly and played the music.

Everyone there watched in awe. Sinb had just flawlessly excercuted the dance. It was like her limbs were like jelly, well lubricated with oil. Her moves were so smooth, powerful as well. 

At last the music ended, so did Sinb stop dancing. "How was it?" She nervously asked.

There was a wave of hands clapping there after. "Sinb you did great! Here is your number one fan!" Yuju screamed and Sinb blushed.

"Well done!" Mr Choi complemented.

Everyone was now praising Sinb. Sinb felt even more motivated and more positive that she could enter the acedemy.

===

The day drew nearer and Sinb got more and more anxious. Yuju is now her number one person who would watch Sinb dance at one of the Choi empty room. No matter how much effort Sinb put in, Sinb would still find her own flaws when dancing. It made her a bit discourage.

"Why can't i do this move right?" Sinb mummured.

Yuju had heard it and paid close attention to Sinb. She saw the dance many times yet she is still marveled by how Sinb danced perfectly to it. And Sinb went again dancing the part where she thinks she did wrong. 

"Aish! Why is this move not correct?" Sinb scratched her head madly.

Yuju walked forward and gave her a water bottle which Sinb gladly took it. "Which dance is wrong?" Yuju asked.

"Here." Sinb showed Bts dance practice. "I cannot do this shoulder popping part. It makes my shoulder pain a little. So whenever it hurts, my shoulder goes off in another direction." Sinb complained.

Yuju thought. Sure she was not a great dancer but she had brains that could work perfectly. "You can pretend you are popping."

"How?"

"Just bend your arms and lift it up real quick. There." Yuju said as she gently bended the arm angle for Sinb.

Sinb tried Yuju's reccomendation. It suprisingly looks as if she was popping. "That was awesome! Yuju unnie! You are the best!" Sinb showed two thumbs to Yuju and they both giggled.

===

It was the day of the audition. The audition would start around 3 pm till the night. Sinb warmed up a little and did one last practise of the dance since she did not want to tire herself out before she audit. She paced around her room nervously, constantly wiping her sweaty palms on her pants.

"Yah! Stop walking in rounds and rounds. You are making me dizzy." Yuju said.

"I didn't ask you to stare at me. Am i so pretty that you can't resist?" Sinb said cheekily, momentary forgetting her nervousness.

"Yeah, you are so pretty and attractive that i can't help but stare at you ever single chance i get." Yuju said back.

Sinb blushed. "Well, thank you." She flipped her hair back.

Yuju threw a pillow at her. "Where is the shy Sinb that i used see? Getting all cocky at a complement right now. I raised a tiger without my knowing.. HUHUHU.." Yuju faked a tear.

"Yuju unnie... you are too dramatic... aww.. stop crying now." Sinb joined in.

"Now who is the one that is being dramatic?" Yuju retord back.

"I was just joining in the fun!" Sinb laughed and scoot over too Yuju.

"I'm so nervous... the audition is going to start in two hours time..." 

"Don't be so nervous.. I'm sure that my amazing Sinb will pass the audition! Hwaiting!" Yuju cheered and hugged back the latter.

===

Sinb was now sitting at one of the chairs provided for the people auditing. There was quite a number of them, not only handsome and pretty but also talented. They were all made to look at each and everyone that was going to audit. Some of the people were so nervous that they end up performing in their worst condition. That was expected because there were so many people looking at them.

With each of them performing, Sinb felt her confidence level going down. They were all so talented, with some were b-boying, some were singing flawlessly, some were also doing ballet.. there were so many talents from them. It made Sinb feel discouraged about her only talent. Her turn was coming soon. 3 more to be exact.

Sinb wiped the sweats that was dripping down her forehead. It felt like time passed really slow. At last, it was her turn.

"Hwang Eunbi!"

Sinb took a deep breath and got up. all eyes was on her. She gluped down her saliva. "H-Hello, I am Hwang Eunbi, 22 years old. Today i am going to perform Bts 'Fire'. Hope you will like it." 

She got into position. "Music please."

3... Calm down..

2... It is just a dance..You have done so many rounds of the same song

1... Everything will go well.

:

:

:

불타오르네

(bultaoreune)

=============================================

FYI, I will be going on a hiatus for about a month after a few more updates ^^

Don't miss me too much by then XD