Welcome Sinb

The rich and the poor marriage

It was in the night already. Yuju was sorting out her works, preparing for Sinb's arrival. She was sure excited for her to come and even till now, her heart could not seem to calm down, no matter how hard Yuju tried to take deep breaths. She decided to sort out her works, in hopes of forgetting about Sinb.

The budget.... meeting about the new project.. 50 million Sinb- WHAT? 50 MILLION SINB? Yuju slapped herself. Focus! The new project... working closely with the Kim Private Limited... bulit in America...We need a total of at least 50 Sinb workers- AGAIN??!!! WHY DOES SINB KEEP APPEARING IN MY MIND??!! Yuju frustratedly combed her hair with her hands.

There was a knock on the door. "Miss Yuju, Miss Sinb has arrived and Sir and Mdm wants you to go down." A maid said. 

Yuju jumped out of her seat and quickly opened the door with a bright face. "Coming!" Yuju, rushed down the stairs, skipping a step and almost rolled dwon the stairs.

And there she saw was the heavenly like face, Hwang Sinb, who looked confused.

=============================================

Sinb POV

"Eomma, Appa, where are we going?" I asked. Earlier, they took leaves without my notice from my two jobs. Thinking that were some emergency, i hurried home but to find them waiting for me. Then, they just dragged me out of their place.

So now we are here, on a sidewalk in the night. I am cold and hungry at the same time. the houses beside me were all huge! "Soon, Sinb. We are almost reaching." I heard my dad said and patted my head.

It was a long walk. Maybe i had already covered 3 km by myself. My legs were aching badly. But seeing my parents not complaining, i decided to keep my mouth shut.

Finally, we stopped infront of a house. A terrace house. Why are we here? Both of my parents went up and pressed the doorbell. We waited.

The door opened, revealing a maid i assumed, since they must be rich. Then two more people came as well. They were well dressed unlike me. 

"Sinb, call them uncle and auntie." My mom instructed.

I bowed to them in a 90 degree angle. "Uncle, Auntie hello, I am Eunbi, but i like to be called Sinb." I replied respectfully.

The man and woman gestured us to enter inside. I nervously stepped into the luxurious house with my parents. I let my eyes wander all over the house. Frames of their family picture were hung. At the side, there was a cabinet filled with plagues and trophies stating: Choi Yuju. I spotted a young looking family member at the side staring at me intently. My mouth hung open a little. She looked gorgeous. Her long straight hair were losely tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes were round and nicely shaped. So she must be Choi Yuju... she is so pretty. But.. how can i even be with her, rich should marry the rich. Poor should marry the poor. I sighed internally and focus on my parents talking with the man and woman.

"Yep. No worries. Yeah sure we will do that." The man assured.

"Thank you so much! We will leave now." My parents smiled at them.

That was all i heard. I was about to follow my parents out but they stopped me.

"Sinb. Do not follow us. Stay here." My dad sternly told me.

"What?" I almost screamed. Stay here??

"We are disowning you." My dad told me.

I shook my head. This must be a dream. "W-what? W-why?" 

"Because, you, Hwang Eunbi, deserve a better treatment than us. Because you, deserve a better family, and you, deserve a better enviroment." My mom said with tears evident in her eyes.

"NO! APPA! EOMMA! DON'T DO THIS! I LOVE YOU ALOT! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME..." I begged and tightly grasped their arm, not letting them go. I felt my entire world going down in an instant.

"Look... Sinb, we love you too. But we cannot bear to see you suffer. My medication fee has already reached almost a million won. Because of that, you have to work 2 jobs everyday. You are a high school student. You don't deserve this. You should focus on your studies instead." My mom wiped her tears and forcefully remove my grip from her arms.

"Yeah, Sinb, we cannot give you a better life. But you see? The Uncle and Auntie will give you a better life. They will provide the things we cannot provide you with. In return, you Sinb, will dedicate your life to help them with their company. Meaning, you would marry Yuju and work together. I'm sorry Sinb. But you need to have a better life." My dad calmly said and hugged me, followed by my mom.

It was too much to bear. Firstly, my parents are giving me to another family? Then now i have to marry Choi Yuju? I got down to my knees and begged again. "Please.. don't leave me here. I don't mind living in difficulty. I just want to be beside you." My tear slipped from my eyes. 

"We are sorry. We love you." That was all i heard before the door shut, leaving me alone in this house. I broke down. Covering my eyes with my hands, i wailed loudly and prayed for them to return and bring me home because they missed me too.

There were some talks between them. I could not hear since i was still busy drowning in my sadness. By now, i had gotten tired of crying and wiped my tears, accepting that my parents no longer want me.

I turned to Uncle and Auntie and bowed to them. "Sinb right?" Uncle asked.

I nodded my head. "You will sleep with Yuju. That's all for now. We will brief you a few days later on what to do." He added and walked away.

Sleep with Yuju? What the hell? Its not good for my dear heart... How am i gonna sleep with a pretty girl next to me? I cursed internally. My thoughts were washed aside when Yujy came to me. 

"A-ah.. h-hello. M-my name ish Yuju. Choi Yuju." She introduced herself shyly. I sliently giggled at her nervousness. Remembering that she is a totally different level from me, i quickly got back to my senses and bowed to her as i introduced myself. "I am Eunbi, Hwang Eunbi. I like to be called Sinb."

"L-let's go to my room and wash up okay?" Yuju smiled at me and took my hands as we ran upstairs. I blushed furiously. She had soft hands and a beautiful smile that showed her pearly white teeth.

We entered her room and my jaws slacked. Her room was as big as the living hall back in my previous house. A toliet was also located in her room. I felt her hand closing my mouth. She giggled at me and said, "You are really cute." 

I blushed even further. By now, my face should be as red as tomato already. "What are you waiting for? Treat it as your own room. Go and take a shower." 

I realised, i had a problem. I did not bring anything with me. The only thing i had is the piece of clothes that i was wearing. "Uh.. i don't have an extra set of clothes with me." I shyly said.

She got up and took a few clothes for me. "Here you go. Take your time to shower. Then i will tell you a few things." 

I nodded my head and went into the toliet. Undressing quickly, i stepped into the shower and let the warm water wash me. It felt refreshing to have a warm bath after a long while. We used cold water since warm water cost extra money. I felt a little lost. What am i going to do from now? Am i still going to school or getting married instantly?

=============================================

Yuju patiently waited for Sinb to come out. She put her hands over her heart and rubbed it. She could not deny, that Sinb was much prettier in person. Her thoughts wandered, all about Sinb.

She shook her head. She was suppose to be telling what Sinb should do later amd she has not come out with a speech. She heard the water tap stop. Sinb should be almost out. Aish! Whatever. Just go with the flow. 

The door unlocked and Yuju smiled at her. Sinb walked timidly towards Yuju and stood infront of her instead of sitting down.

That puzzled Yuju. "Sinb, sit down." She instructed.

Sinb nodded her head and sat beside Yuju. "Okay so... tomorrow is Saturday. I do not have any work you also do not have school. I am going to bring you to a shopping mall to buy a few stuff." 

Sinb shook her head. "I-i don't have money..." 

"Who say you are going to pay?" Sinb stared at her confused. Does Sinb even know anything about this deal or so? Yuju facepalmed herself repeatedly until she felt a hand stopping. She looked at Sinb. 

"Stop it. You are going to hurt your pretty face." Yuju blushed. She heard many people complementing her face, but it was different coming out from Sinb's mouth. 

"Uh... okay so... umm... anyways, your job here is to help me with the Choi Company. Basically, all you need to do is to study well. We will pay for all the things you need." Yuju explained.

Sinb got up. "W-what? N-no. I can pay for myself." Sinb hated when she had to rely on someone.

Yuju dragged Sinb onto her bed and made her sit down. "Shut up. Just agree. This is the idea of my parents. They seem to like you alot. Whatever, just sleep now. If you wake up earlier than me tomorrow, just grab any clothes from there. Okay? I'm going to sleep now. Night." Yuju went to the right side of her bed and tucked herself in.

Fancy wanting to use her money instead of others. She is a rare kind.

==============================================

Hmm... i have another fanfiction in mind that is much more organised than this one... should i put this on draft status first and then start the new one or.... please tell me your opinion.