(9)Get better?

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We...umm...its our fault....we hurt him.....throughout the years,he took care and loved us for who we were while we on the other hand pushed him away and insulted him constantly ...We thought it wouldn't affect him since he was always quick to shrug negative words and actions thrown to him."leo exclaimed in a sad tone,regretting his actions towards his same aged friend.

"We had forgotten that he was only human too and was also inconsiderate towards him.We are really sorry for what we have done...is there a possibility that he will be back yo how he was before?"hongbin asked while the others just kept their mouths shut.

Turning his head back to look at Hakyeon the doctor sighs"I see,so that was the case...i believe this torment went on for more than 5 years now?since your trainee days i believe?Because of that,i am not even surprised to see him act and become so broken.I am not to sure if he'll even be fully cured.His depression and anorexic condition will not just disappear like dust you know,considering on how long he had suffered.Although,you all can try to bring him back by starting to treat him like how he was supposed to be treated in the first place.I must also warn that his condition is just too unstable.May i suggest that the person who at least show him some compassion once in a while to try to coax him?"

All the members then turned to look at ken to which he responds by gulping nervously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter