(14)Apologies

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without any hesitation,

"Of course we need him.Hakyeon is important in our group.He's part of-"ken responds

"Before you say that he's part of Vixx.Answer me this if you don't mind.How was he treated?How did you all treat him? Like a leader?like a dear family member?"

Ken was frozen in his place,beads of sweat starts dripping down his face.

Leo,bitting down on his lower lip could only look at the ceo with a guilty expression whereas hyuk,sits there quietly sobbing.

"I would be lying if i were to say that i am not disappointed and angry with you all.With everything you have done to someone who always look out for you and cared for you during harsh times.You all treated him almost worse than an animal.Yet,despite all the harsh treatments he received from 5 of you and starlights,he still smiled and laughed along as if all that you have said was a friendly joke and that the glares you give him whenever he comes near as a form of affection.Sad isn't it?" The ceo mentions calmly while eyeing the 3 members in front of him carefully.

"We're sorry....we're very sorry....."leo finally breaks down crying while apologising to the man in front of him.

"I am not the one you hurt.There's no point in apologising to me.The one who you should apologize to is Hakyeon himself.I must also mention that even if you plan to apologize to him,its not going to bring him back to perfect health and also doing so may also be very difficult since i am sure you all know how he acts whenever you all go near or even appear before him right?"

The 3 nodded.The ceo wasn't wrong.Its true. During the 2-3 visits,all they have gotten was a violent and hostile reaction.Hakyeon would almost immediately act up violently,continuously chanting for the to leave him alone.

It was pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter