(12)Save.

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this chapter,it will revolve around our dear N + his povs

Also,would like to say HAPPY LEO DAY~♡
______________________________________

Terrible.Useless.Stupid.Annoying.Unwanted.Untalented.Careless...etc..

'Hyung,you're seriously the worst.I've seen better group leaders.'

'What can you do seriously? All you do is try to act cute even when you're not and being all up on people's business.'

'Hyung,don't you have other friends to hang out with?'

'Can't believe we have such an annoying and narcissistic leader.'

'True....its so disgusting to even look at him hahahaha'

After a night of rest due to the surgery he had beforehand, N suddenly woke up that early morning with a jolt due to his recurring nightmares and 'voices' in his head belittling him.

"Stop....stop...stop please...i beg you.....I'm sorr-argh..aishhh...my head hurts....where...where am i?"

N looks around him while trying to ignore the throbbing pain on his bandaged head.

Then he looks down on his hands and arms.Slowly bringing them up close to his face,then tears started flowing down his face.

"I'm disgusting.Why can nobody understand me?Why do nobody love me for who i am? Why can i ever be appreciated?" His quiet sobs became louder.

A nurse then rushed in the room looking worried over the latter's condition.

"Hakyeon-sshi ,you're awake.How are you feeling?Is there anything wrong? Are you hungry?I can call the doctor if you'd like." The nurse asked hakyeon but yet he doesn't responds and rather,he just continues crying while hugging himself in a protective manner.

Just the mere sight of him being this way made the nurse look at him in pity.

Instead of just standing there and staring at him,she then decides to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter