(19)N?hakyeon?

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: i have changed the ending to this chapter in order that it will at least make sense for the chapter i may release sooner or later.(10/Jan/2018)

 

(Dokyeon's pov)

Staring at Hakyeon in this state made my heart break.Looking at his 'group members' on the other hand made my blood boil.

I saw.The hate comments that bombarded their videos and post.Majority directed towards him.I felt angrier thinking about them.

'Hakyeon-ah,you don't deserve this.You are too innocent,too pure for this wicked society.' Dokyeon stated mentally.

(P.O.V end)

"Yeon-ah...i promise that from now on that i will protect you.I will make them suffer...I'll make them all regret"Dokyeon whispers with a menacing look on his face while staring towards the door that both hongbin and ravi left from.

"D-don't....."

Immediately Dokyeon turnes around towards the voice.

"Hakyeon-ah you're awake! Are you okay?! Are you hurt anyw-"

"Don't..."

"What do you mean hakyeon ah? Are you feeling ill?Want me to call the doctor for you?"

Hakyeon shook his head slowly ,declining the offer.

"Don't....please....don't h-hurt them...le-leave t-them alone..."Hakyeon managed to voice out in a frail tone while grabbing on to older's hand weakly.

"But...but they all caused you so much pain...how can you still show sympathy for monsters like them?!"Dokyeon raises his voice,causing the later to flinch in fear.

The older notices this and felt guilty.He held hakyeon's hand gently,soothing it in hopes to calm Hakyeon down.

"I...still care...for them.They're not monsters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter