(2)Hospital

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There,N laid on the ground,passed out and also seem almost lifeless with a puddle of blood that was constantly pouring out from his arms and thighs.

On the other hand,the members were just enjoying one anothers' company without thinking of their leader.

Leo was in the kitchen preparing dinner with hongbin while hyuk ,ravi and ken were talking and laughing loudly like it was nobody's business.

"Dinner is ready!Come here and eat now you guys" hongbin shouted from the kitchen as he prepares the cutlery and plates with leo setting down the freshly cooked dishes.

As soon as they heard dinner was ready, 3 of them rushed to the dining table eyeing and drooling whilst looking at the food.

"Where's N hyung?"Leo asked.

Everyone shrugged and tried to looked at their leader's room's door.

"I'll go call him,you guys dig in first."ravi suggested as he stood up and went to retrieve their leader.

Ravi then turns the doorknob only to find out that it was locked.He then tries knocking on the door "N hyung,come out and eat dinner with us now.Its getting cold".After waiting for 3 minutes,there was no reply whatsoever.Not even a word.It was completely silent on the other side of the door.

"N hyung~ its not healthy if you didn't eat dinner~.........N hyung?" Again no response

" Haishhhh this hyung seriously" he muttered under his breath while going into the living room cupboard to retrieve N's room key.

He searched around until he finally found it at the very bottom of the drawer and rushes to N's door and unlocks it.

When he pushed open the door,there seem to be something blocking behind the door.As ravi pushed the door harder and prying the door to wider,his eyes landed on his Hyung's collapsed body surrounded by what seemed to be blood.His eyes then widens and trails to the source of the blood.

N's arms and thigh,decorated with various random bleeding lines overlaping one another.

Ravi then screams for the others while tears start to trickle down his face.

The others rushed and asked ravi on what the commotion is about.

"N hyung he...he...bleeding...N hyung" he cried and stuttered.

Hyuk and hongbin tries to comfort ravi confused at what ravi was saying whereas leo and ken then follows to what ravi had been staring at while trying to make sense of what the younger was saying about N bleeding.

"N HYUNG!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?! N WAKE UP!!! CALL MANAGER NIM AND THE AMBULANCE QUICK!!!"Leo shouted and commanded ken.

Hyuk and hongbin rushed to Leo's side and as they saw their leader's appearance and condition

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter