(8)Insane?

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(End of previous flashback and back to present day)

"Hyung,you really shouldn't just go ahead and punch sajang-nim ya know..."hongbin manages to muster up to leo as all the other members including them were sitting and lying around the floor of their dance practice room.

With that statement,leo glares at the younger.

"He deserves it in the first place.Saying all those garbage about kicking N out of the group.Where is his common sense? Money? Profit? Seriously is that all Entertainment company Ceos only think of nowadays?"leo hisses.

"Leo's right...he shouldn't have said that about N but....i couldn't help but notice when i was spacing out just now that...we also talked and treated N like .We had told him before that the group will do just fine or even better without someone like him around.It doesn't make that much of a difference to what sajang-nim said just now."the youngest said while breaking down crying at the realisation of what they had done themselves.

"Not only that but,we always push him away when he was just trying to show his affection and comfort even when he was just as tired as us."

"We...don't deserve him...do we...?"

They all looked at one another with sorrowful expressions.

"Let's not talk about this anymore and rather just pray and hope that hyung could make it through his surgery.Hope that he gets well and gets discharged soon so we can be one as a group again."

"Bu-but the doctor said that he may require to stay at least 5 months or longer...hyung suffered from critical depression and anorexia,he'll be unstable.....maybe we should leave him out of the gro-"

Before ken could continue on,all the members glared at him.

"Are you giving up on him now?"

"No..."

"Then stop"

"Enough you all.Let's just practice for a bit then maybe when we have some time afterwards,we can visit N again.His operation should end around the time we finish our practice"

With that,they all practiced but of course half heartedly as they no longer have the mood to do so ever since the conversation with their CEO few hours before.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a few long hours of practice,they noticed that it was already 1am in the mornin, all packed their belongings whilst getting ready to leave and decide to visit their beloved leader the next day.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The next day,early in the morning they quickly got ready and on their way,they picked some snacks and flowers to be given to their ill leader.

Eventually reachin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter