(18)Cha Hakyeon

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time,on June 30th 1990,a beautifully tan skinned baby boy was born.Loved,adored,protected well by proud parents and caring siblings.

Its no wonder he grew up as somebody who is caring,selfless and motivating.He had a good life...at least at home he did...

Whereas in the outside world,beyond the comfort of his home and family,people or strangers would basically ignore and treat him badly.

Always being commented for his tanned skin tone which was considered not up to the typical,stereotypical korean beauty standards.

Insulted for his open and welcoming personality in order to make friends .'Was it wrong to approach people that you are expecting to be friends with?' Was all he wondered.

People in his school would bully him and he would always go home crying or at least try to feel unaffected by all the physical abuse and negetivity thrown at him.

His parents had taught him well in terms on being patient and positive regardless of all that had happened to him.

His siblings on the other hand were overprotective when it comes in terms to hakyeon's safety and wellbeing.They had often taught him to fight back but being the kind hearted kid he is,he refused to even hurt a soul even when he was treated badly.

In order to distract himself from the pain and trouble that were directed at him,he took on various hobbies.Then he found one.

Dancing.It enabled him to express his feelings through the expressive and elegant movements,the music to match the mood he was feeling at that particular day.

It made him happy.It made him forget the agony he had to endure.

Years have passed and now almost in his late teens,he decided that he wanted be an idol to perform on stage and share his talent with the world.

His parents and older sisters gave their full support while his older brother on the other hand was not fond of the idea.Several attempts were made to change the younger's mind.He was stubborn and unchanging to his decisions.

Despite the warning given by the elder,he goes on a journey to audition for several entertaiment companies.

Sadly,after all the auditions that he did,not one company accepted him.He almost gave up since he had failed 30 or so auditions.Regardless, he decided to attend an audition,a last one that he promised himself with.He of course auditioned for Jellyfish ent.

Atlas,when news came that he passed and was accepted as a trainee,he was overcome with joy.

He trained day and night and after 3 years,he was allowed to be part of the survial reality show MYDOL in high hopes that he would be one of the chosen ones to be able to debut.

He diligently tries his best to show all the practice that he had done just to perfect both singing and dancing.He too did his best in making friends.

Sure they accepted and opened up to him but of course,the comments on his caramel skin tone goes on.Oft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter