(6)Removal

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well....we didn't tell you this yet because we weren't sure of it in the first place but when we checked and went through his examination and medical history,we found out that he had suffered from a brain tumor when he was younger before.During that time he was treated for it and had it removed as soon as he was diagnosed ."

"Hyung suffered from brain tumor? How come we have never even heard of this?" Ravi asked bewildered by the statement the doctor just gave.

N had never talked about what he was going through and let alone talk about his problems because as a leader and friend, he would rather throw all his need and wants behind just so he can fulfill s' requirements .

For the members to know this piece of information,it broke their hearts even more just to know that their leader was not only bearing the weight and image of the group but also the burden of his own sickness.

"We suspected that his brain tumor has resurfaced due to the immense stress you all are holding as idols and also for the lack of check up that was compulsory to have after the removal of his previous tumor.We shall see his progress after his operation and so i beg your pardon as i have to be partake in the operation too.Please do not stress yourselves either.If anything we will contact you."

"Alright....Thank you doctor" one by one the members thanked the doctor before heading to their company.
                

                ------------------------------

(In Jellyfish ent.)

All the members were then called by the CEO for an urgent meeting in regards to their bedridden leader.

"I see....well,we have no choice but put the group on hiatus while you all will go for your individual schedules.Considering the things you have told me about Hakyeon's critical condition and illness,i suggest we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter