(10)Hope for the best.

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is an double update special as a commemoration for my 50+ subs in asianfanfic and subs here in wattpad.THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENJOY MY CRAPPY WRITING XD
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

 

"It hurts...it hurts....it hurts........"

"Hyung what's wrong?! What hurts?!?"

"Hakyeon-sshi,which part hurts?!Does your head hurt or chest?!?"Doctor Hyunmin asked,worried at later in front of him.After all he just gotten his surgery the night before and had just gotten up early in the morning.

"It...hu-hurts....p-painful.....pain..ful...stop..in....pain..."hakyeon cries in a strained voice.From the looks of it,it was more prominent that their leader was in great pain.From hugging his legs,he grasps his head tightly then which leads on to him doing something that shocks the vixx members in the room and the doctor himself.

After grasping and crying out in extreme pain,he starts hitting his head hard whilst crying uncontrollably.

"HAKYEON,STOP!YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF!" Leo rushes to his life long friend's side panicking.

"YOU'RE BLEEDING HYUNG!PLEASE STOP HITTING YOURSELF!JUST TELL US WHAT HURTS!"

The doctor too tried to stop him after calling for a nurse to assist him.The nurse quickly came after what seemed like a few minutes with a needle.By this time the doctor and the rest of the members have restrained the writhing and sobbing leader.

"IT HURTS....LEAVE ME ALONE ......PAIN....PAIN.....LEAVE ME ALONE....DON'T PLEASE..GET AWAY FROM ME!GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!WHY DOES IT HURT?!WHY??!?!"Hakyeon screams louder while banging his head on the headboard of the hospital bead thus causing more blood to trickle down excessively down the back of his head.

"NOW!"
with that order, the nurse swiftly stabs the needle filled with brown liquid on N'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter