Chapter 9

Expect the Unexpected

Cho Hee POV

Taking Dongho's hand, I gently pulled him along. He grinned and took the lead.

"Yay! You kept your promise!" Dongho squealed lightly in excitement.

"WAE!" I exclaimed, scowling at the road. "You thought I wouldn't keep my promise to the CUTE, ADORABLE, MAKNAE OF U- KISS!" I almost screamed. He covered my mouth and fans rushed foward.

"DONGHO OPPA! KISEOP OPPA! KEVIN OPPA! ELI OPPA! AJ OPPA! HOON OPPA! SOOHYUN OPPA! CHO HEE UNNIE!" They screamed, ing out papers for us to sign. I was confused.

"How do they know me?" I asked, leading U- Kiss toward the mall. We decided to go to the mall at the last minute.

"They watched you debut," Eli said, butting into the conversation. "We didn't see you perform. Can we watch you?" Eli used his aegyo which I don't see often and I stubbornly shook my head.

"Ani." I said.

"We'll dance with you to Neverland." Kevin said. "Come on, I'll let you steal my lines! I'll just dance." I sighed and took out my iPod and pit Neverland on.

Damn I thought. How did Kevin know I loved his lines the most?  The fans screamed and the intro to Neverland played. I stole Kevin's lines and he didn't seem to mind one bit.

The song ended and the fans screamed loudly, bursting my eardrums... almost. "How was that?" I asked. Kiseop's jaw dropped and he stayed silent.

"Kiseop oppa?" I asked again.

"You were great!" Dongho answered for him. I smiled.

"Gamsahabnida," I said.

"Even better than Taemin." He finished.

"Taemin is SHINee's dancing machine." Hoon decided to speak up. "You were really good." AJ nodded but didn't say anything. His eyes seemed to be smiling at me.

"Annyeong!" I said, hugging a little girl that ran up to me. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

"Unnie!" Her eyes were large and sparkled with amazment. "Saranghae!" She squealed and I laughed and hugged her tightly before returning her to her umma. She bowed 90 degrees and scurried off deep into the crowd.

"Come on!" I whined suddenly, tugging on Eli oppa's hand. He laughed and then started to drag me in the direction of the mall.

~A/N~

SHORT CHAPTER! Gotta go do my Homework for school.

I am going to start a new FF about Kiseop, Kevin and Eli. So if you like U- Kiss, I'll give you a heads- up on when I am going to actually start writing that FF. But for now, I'll just work on this FF

Subscribe and comment!

SHINee

U- Kiss

Super Junior

FIGHTING!