Chapter 1

Expect the Unexpected

Cho Hee P. O. V

I ducked my head, trying to avoid all the stares I received from the students as I walked into the school. Whispers immediately erupted from the queenka's of the school, obviously trying to intimidate me by spreading rumors about me. "Annyeong, Mrs. Choi," I whispered softly, bowing 90 degrees to the teacher and hurrying to take my seat in the very back of the classroom. Mrs. Choi looked surprised.

"Cho Hee! You're here early," Mrs. Choi looked up from her work. "Are they bothering you again?" She made her way to the back and patted me on the back. I tensed up, surprised.

"E- e- xscuse me, ma'am?" I stuttered, fumbling with the pencil in hand. I looked up. Mrs. Choi sighed. "I've been watching your behavior around them," Mrs. Choi rubbed her temple, annoyed slightly but her face remained calm and patient. "Time for class," Mrs. Choi suddenly announced, getting up and walking back to the front of the classroom. She turned back to look at me. "I want to see you after class, please." I sighed and nodded.

BRINGGGGGGGGGGG

Students poured in the classroom. Of course, the queenka, Eun Mi was first. Much to my dismay, she sat right next to me, her minions following her like a lost puppy. "Hi, Cho Hee," Eun Mi sneered, flicking her hand daintily at me. I snorted at her and rolled my eyes. I was nice, sure but not to es like her, of course.

"Ugh," Jessica, an American transfer student spat, standing abruptly up out of her seat. "She was TALKING to you, ." Eun Mi glared at me but it turned into a bitter- sweet smile as Mrs. Choi peered at us through her glasses. 

"Mrs. Jung," the teacher sighed. "Is there a problem?" Jessica sat down, blushing as her 'boyfriend' glared at her, telling her to sit down and stop making an embarrassment of herself in front of the whole class. I snickered behind my hand. Mrs. Choi directed her attention to me. "Cho Hee- ah!" She exclaimed, setting the chalk down and tilting her head at me. "Do you need detention?"  I shook my head. "No, Mrs. Choi."

Snickers erupted from the front of the classroom. Mrs. Choi slammed her hand down on the table and turned her back toward the classroom, writing on the board. "I have an announcement to make. We have a special guest that will speak to us today about something really special." A knock came from the door and Mrs. Choi beamed. "Now be on your best behavior!" She chided, openeing the door and bowing to the man.

"Bae- ssi!" Mrs. Choi exclaimed. "Come in, come in!" She opened the door wider, allowing a man to come inside. He was wearing a crisp black tuxedo, dress shoes, a tie and black shades. He bowed to the class. He had raven black long hair, which reached up to his shoulders.

"Annyeong," he began smoothly. He had a silky voice. "As you all know, SHINee-" he was cut off by screaming from the girls and Mrs. Choi scowled at them. "SHINee as in the boy band. They are wanting to add a new remember. I came here to inform you that teachers have to pick people elgible to try out for this big event. If you make it, you will become a trainee at SM Entertainment. You will get to see Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), Girl Generation, SHINee, obviously, U- Kiss, Big Band, Boyfriend bang, and you will get a tour around the building. Annyeong." He swiftly bowed and glided out of the classroom.

I blinked once...

twice...

three times...

Could they REALLY be wanting a new member? Should I try out? I though as I sat there stiffly. Dad sure wouldn't like that, would he? I laughed dryly inside my head. 

"Well, that was short," Mrs. Choi looked at the clock. "You guys will be released early. Class is over. Since we didn't get far enough, no Home Work!" Mrs. Choi dissmissed us and I tentivley walked to her desk.

We had a talk about avoiding those people then she suddenly said, "Cho Hee, I know how much you like to dance. I give you permission to try out."

"WHAT? WHAT ABOUT ME?" A voice screeched from the doorway.

~Cliffhanger~

A/ N This is a short chapter, I know. So, not long ago, I got my first subscriber! 2008catgirl. Thank you! I appreciate giving your time to read this fanfiction so I updated like REALLY early. I posted the Foreword and Chapter 1 in one day. YAY! Major accomplishment for me! This is kind of akward... let me get to the point...

COMMENT OR SUBSCIRBE! CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM ARE ALOUD! THANK YOU! I won't be posting another chapter until tomorrow? I dunno.

SHINee

Fighting!