Chapter 8

Expect the Unexpected

Kevin P.O.V (U- Kiss Kevin)

"KEVIN OPPA WAKE UP!" A voice whispered.

What? But I'm still in Neverland... I thought groggily.

"Kevin oppa!" The angelic voice said again.

"There's a FIRE!" She said again, voice panicked.

"Mhmmm..." I grumbled. "Five more minutes."

I felt a pair of lips on my cheek and I shot up from bed.

"CHO HEE?" I asked disbelieving. She was on the floor, laughing and gripping her stomach for support. "What are you doing here?" I asked again, rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"Omo, oppa. Why? Are you unhappy to see me?" She said, pouting slightly. I wanted to pinch her cheeks so bad. Her aegyo is better than Dongho's... no offence Dongho. My eyes rounded.

"No! Not like that! I thought we were coming to SHINee's dorm!" I exclaimed. She beamed at me.

"I was in a good mood." She said cheerily. I grinned and my heart skipped a beat. "So I knew you were going to oversleep so I decided to come here. But you were in Neverland to notice me." She pouted again. I rolled my eyes.

"Little kids these days." I scoffed.

Her eyes lit up and she screamed and I knew to get the hell out of her way.

"KEVIN WOO! YOU BETTER GET YOUR OVER HERE!" She screamed and ran after me. I squealed like a litte girl and shot out the door.

"HELP ME, SOOHYUN!" I screamed and ran behind him like a little kid.

"Soohyun oppa, move please!" Cho Hee begged, using her aegyo and Soohyun stepped out of the way.

"HYUNG!" He screamed and ran behind Hoon. Cho Hee did her aegyo but he didn't budge with closed eyes.

She eyed between the legs and she dove beneath his open legs and caught me. I screamed. Kiseop screamed and dropped a pancake on poor Dongho's head.

"Sorry sorry!" She squeaked while wrestling me on the floor. For a size like her, she really is strong. Maybe I need to go to the gym and like work out.

"AISH!" I whined. "Get off me!"

"Say I am awesomer than you." She demanded. I shook my head.

"ANI!" I said, refusing to say it. She pressed down harder and my neck and I choked.

"O-okay. You are awesomer than m-me." I choked and I felt air rush through my lungs. "Not." I muttered and she kneed me in the groin.

IN THE GROIN!

Oh well. Time to go get dressed and go.

~A/N~ 

REALLY REALLY SHORT CHAPTER.

Nothing new... subscribe and comment!

Super Junior

SHINee

U- kiss

HWAITING!