Chapter 4

Expect the Unexpected

Taemin's POV

The new member to SHINee is the PERFECT match! I thought, sipping my banana milk happily as my hyung's showed Cho Hee around. She really was pretty. I almost blurted out 'I like your makeup' but she wasn't wearing any. She is so pretty! If she had makeup on, she wouldn't look as pretty. I like her natural body better.

Ew! Gross! I am turning erted just like Jonghyun hyung! I thought, shivering fiercely and gripping my banana milk tightly, eyes widened. I shrugged and happily took another sip. Speaking of which, you should've seen hyung when the angel called him 'dino'. He was so funny.

I lounged deeper into the couch, happy that we didn't have any schedules anymore. "Hyung!" I chirped happily as Key entered the door, beaming happily. "What's got you so happy!" He looked startled for a split second before he grinned.

"I'm going to go take Cho- Hee on a tour around Seoul tomorrow. Just her and me. You guys have schedules tomorrow, Taeminnie!" Umma seemed to read my mind as I opened my mouth to ask 'why just you?' I visibly sulked. An unfamiliar feeling stirred in the pit of my stomach.

"O-oh. Yea!" I stuttered, scratching my head akwardly as I felt umma's eyes on me. "Are you OK?" He asked, umma- like instincts kicked in.

"Wae? Of course I'm OK!" I said.

I think I added in my head. No no no.. I HOPE. Umma, why do I have this feeling in my stomach when you said you were going  to take Cho Hee on a tour tomorrow? Why does my heart flutter and skip a beat when she's here with me? Is there something... wrong with me? I didn't notice that Key hyung had left the room. He sure is quite the umma.

I sighed and decided to check on Cho Hee. She was forced to move here by manager. Her parents must be mad that their beautiful daughter has to live with a bunch of HANDSOME, AWESOME K-POP IDOLS!

Poor Jonghyun hyung must be suffering to not lay a erted finger on Cho Hee. Well, if he DOES ever lay a finger on MY Cho Hee, he'll be dead before you could say 'Oh my Lucifer'.

I made my way toward my angels bedroom.

Why am I acting like this? I just met her. Besides, would our manager approve? Who am I kidding? Of COURSE he'll appprove! With the help of Taeminnie the awesome's aegyo and a bit of begging. That'll do it. I danced to Cho Hee's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Her words were slightly muffled. I opened the door and saw her on the bed with a teddy bear in her grasp. She had her face buried in the teddy bear and she looked so cuteee! AIGOO!

"Taemin ah?" She asked me. I sat down on the bed, resisting the rge to caress her face that was turned to me.

"Neh?" I asked. I truly was curious on what a girl thought of us. Pause.

"What is it like when you have a umma, and an appa?" She asked hesitantly, not meeting my gaze.

"Wae?" I asked. Why did she ask that question? Didn't she have a good family? She seems so well raised.

"What is it like to have a family?" She restated her question. I thought for a while. Me being a k-pop star didn't help anything at all, obviously. I'm just separated from my umma and appa. Now that I think of it, I miss them. A nostalgic feeling came upon me but I brightened up, remembering that I had Almighty Key!

"Well, umma's and appa's are kind, loving and caring," I mused, her head. Her hair was silky soft and a deep, gentle brown/ black. "They wake you up and make breakfast for you.  They keep on trying no matter what. They always remain by your side. You can always trust them, they are always loyal." I said. I heard a sharp, muffled cry and I gently pulled her up. I saw tears running down her cheeks. I panicked.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, pulling her into a tight hug. An 'ow!' came from outside of the door but I pretended I didn't hear it.

"No," she said, letting me wipe them away. "I just get emotional. I had a good family." She lied. I sighed. She sighed as well, knowing that she lied.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" She asked. "You won't stop pestering me until I do." She smiled an angelic crooked smile. Her signature smile. I nodded. She stuck out her pinky and I mine.

"I promise." I said, happy that she trusted me.

"I have no mom," she said. "And my dad is abusive."

I gasped. How could anyone not want this beautiful angel sent from God himself?

"Are my ears tricking me?" I asked. I rubbed my ear gently.

She shook her head. "Ani." She muttered.

"What about your other relatives?" I asked innocently. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"They didn't want me," she whispered. "I had no friends." She said. She read my mind. No friends?

"Thank you for telling me," I whispered, hugging her. "You're safe here. I won't let anyone or anything get you. You have all of us. Onew oppa, Minho oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa, and me, Taeminnie oppa!" I finished brightly. She laughed and I couldn't help but laugh along with her wind- chime like laugh.

"Thank you, oppa!" She exclaimed, hugging me and pulling me up. She opened the door and froze.

"Jonghyun oppa? Key oppa? Onew oppa? Minho oppa?" She whispered.

~Cliffhanger~

Annyeong, readers! Chapter 4? Long chapter! YAY! ^.^ I'm so happy!

Let me make this short; SUBSCRIBE, PLEASE! LEAVE A COMMENT, PLEASE! I'm saying please alot today. I have absolutley no idea when my next update is going to be... so please support me!!!!!!!!!