Chapter 13

Expect the Unexpected

Cho Hee POV

I grunted and plopped on the couch at U-Kiss's dorm. I was tired. I rested my head and closed my eyes.

"Kevin oppa?" I grumbled, "why do you have to act like a girl? You shop like a... WOMAN to be honest!" I said innocently.

He pouted.

"Yah!" Was all Kevin said. He threw a pillow at me crossly but I caught it with ease.

"Try again, oppa!" I said, biting my lip to prevent a giggle from escaping.

"Mehrong!" He stuck his tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes and leapt from the couch and swiftly tackled him. He squealed in surprise as he fell to the floor. Eli laughed from the kitchen, with a glass of water and he almost spit it out when I tackled Kevin to the ground.

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I whined annoyingly, putting Kevin in a headlock. He grunted in response. "Why do you have to be so weak?"

This time, Eli spit out his water. I predicted it and moved Kevin a bit closer, away from me, so water got on Kevin. He screamed like a little girl.

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I whined again, not waiting for a response. "Why do you scream like a little girl?"

"Hyung screams like a little girl, too!" Kevin fired back immediately. I knew he would say that.

"Yea, Kiseop oppa may scream like a little girl but at least he isn't one." I .

Everyone looked at Kevin.

"OHHHH!" They all screamed, "BURNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

The door burst open, revealing Key and SHINee.

"Hyung!" Dongho whined from the front of the TV. "There is a thing called KNOCKING!"

"Aish, Dongho. They are you su-" Soohyun oppa was cut off.

"YAH! WHY IS CHO HEE ON TOP OF KEVIN, KEEPING KEVIN IN A HEADLOCK?! IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON THAT I AM NOT AWARE OF? OHMYGOSH! ARE YOU PREGNANT? DID YOU GUYS HAVE OR SOMETHNG? AISH, CHO HEE!" Key panicked instantly latching onto me and pulled me off Kevin. Taemin was standing there, confused on the words like '' and 'preganant'.

"Your too innocent, Taeminnie!" I cooed, pinching his cheeks. He blushed and pouted.

"I'm your oppa!" He tried to sound manly but the more he did that, the more cuter he became.

"So, Cho Hee-ah," Minho started, taking a seat down on the ground next to me. Jonghyun shrugged and followed him.

"Did anyone recognize you?" Jonghyun said.

I laughed.

"A bit more than an average person." I said smoothly.

AJ and Hoon popped out of nowhere.

"Really?" They said in unison. I jumped in fright and turned to scold them. "They were practically you!"

Taemin turned to us, a confused expression on his face.

"What does mean?" He asked, getting on his hands and knees, propping his hands on his elbows.

"Your too innocent." I said cutely, using an aegyo without noticing. I felt him pinch my cheeks.

"Your younger than me." He pouted and I pinched his cheeks in return.

He was cute. Too cute for his own good.

~A/N~

I know I haven't updated in a while... don't kill me! *takes cover*

But I have been busy, or working on my other FF cuz this one is failing epicly. So... yea

Subscribe or comment.... I have alot of HW to do. BYEE!