Chapter 7

Expect the Unexpected

Cho Hee POV

Tomorrow, everyone has schedules except for me and Key. Being granted that, my dearest Key is going to take me on a tour with other k-pop idols! Yay! It's a good thing my schedules start next week. (A/N I decided to throw in another k-pop band. Its a band I just recently started to listen to)

Key got a call and took it. When he got off the phone, he had a crestfallen look on his face. "Change of plans!" He announced to me. "I have a photoshoot tomorrow," He grumbled. "So I can't take you. I'll have another group take you." I hid my disappointment.

"It's OK, oppa. I understand." I reassured him. He smiled at me and Jonghyun took my hand.

"Cho Hee- ah," Jonghyun cooed, tugging on my hand softly. I rolled my eyes, suppressing a small giggle. "Your hands are so soft. Like silk."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Such a skinship king." I chided softly, making sure everyone could hear it. Even in their disguises, I could tell that that was Jonghyun oppa. "Aigoo. What am I going to do with you?" I asked. Key snickered.

"Throw him in the trash dump." He suggested. I felt my face twist in a frown.

"He has a really good voice." I admitted almost defensively. It was Key's turn to frown.

"And we don't?" Key placed a hand over his heart in mock hurt. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Such a diva." I grumbled. "I would rather have been placed in Super Junior." Speaking of them, why are they here? (A/N Super Junior is NOT the band I am talking about) "Erm... Taemin?" I asked nervously as Super Junior approached. "What are they doing here?"

"Aigoo, Cho Hee- ah. Do you not like your sunbaes?" Taemin ruffled my hair. "Your their dongsaeng!" He exclaimed as they got closer.

"Ani, ani, ani!" I exclaimed. "I love Super Junior oppas! I just thought for a second that they were... stalking us..." I trailed off and saw Taemin giggle behind his hand.

"Why would they want to stalk us?" Taemin asked, raising a perfect eyebrow. I sighed.

"Because I'm that awesome!" I grinned cheekily and Taemin hugged me and rested his chin on my head.

"Yes. You are that awesome." I could hear the grin in his voice. "Leeteuk!" Taemin said cheerily.

"Ow..." Taemin mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "Hyung!" Taemin whined. Key whacked him upside the head.

"It's Leetuek OPPA!" Key emphasized the 'oppa' part.

"Yes Key OPPA!" Taemin giggled snd Key let out an exasperated sigh.

"What happened to the 'umma'?" Key mumbled, shaking his head and turning away to face Super Junior.

"Annyeong, Leetuek!" Key called loud enough to make only Super Junior hear. They turned and grinned.

"It's Leetuek OPPA!" Taemin imitated Key oppa and I giggled. Super Junior asked how I was right away.

"Heechul oppa!" I ran and hugged him. Super Junior pouted.

"I don't get a hug?" They whined and I rolled my eyes and hugged each one of them.

"Your such BABY'S!" I whined and giggled. "MEHRONG!"

"Could you take Cho Hee on a tour tomorrow? I know you don't have schedules. I can't go I have an important photoshoot tomorrow?" Key asked hopefully. I puffed my cheeks out indignantly.

"AIGOO! SO CUTE!" Super Junior's Kibum squealed. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes we can," Leetuek oppa said, speaking for all. I pouted.

"Can we take U- Kiss oppa's with us?" I pleaded, using my aegyo.

"Why not?" Minho finally spoke up, shrugging.

"YAY!!!!! KOMAWO MINHO OPPA!" I squealed and launched an attack hug at him. He didn't stagger one bit as I did so and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Anything for you." He said cheekily. I blushed.

"Come on!" Onew whined suddenly. "I want CHICKEN!" I scowled.

Kiseop P.O.V

My phone rang.

"Annyeong?" I said, answering it. U-Kiss got quiet. Kevin tilted his head, raising an eyebrow.

"Hi, Kiseop oppa!" An angelic voice chirped through the phone and I grinned immediately at who it was.

"Cho Hee- ah!" I greeted. Kevin's eyes widened and we started to fight over the phone. MY phone that is.

"Guys, stop fighting over the phone. Just put me on speaker." I blushed.

"Arasso." I mumbled, pressing speaker. Hoon was putting his ear right next to the speaker.

"Annyeong, Hoon oppa!" She said cheerily and Hoon fell out of his chair.

"Don't fall out of the chair, Hoon oppa." She had a snicker in her voice.

"CHO KYUHYUN!" We heard someone scream in the background. Jonghyun. Cho Hee sighed.

"Super Junior and SHINee mixed together don't go well." She groaned. That made me perk up.

"Super Junior is in the SHINee dorm?" I asked. 

"Neh." She said. I narrowed my eyes.

"Did they do anything to you?" I began to panic.

"KISEOP OPPA!" She screamed through the phone and a 'thud' was heard.

"Taemin oppa get off of me." She moaned and a grunt was heard. Kevin snatched away the phone from my hand, though it was still on speaker.

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN YOU BETTER GET OFF HER BE-" He was cut off by a laughing Taemin.

"Arasso, arasso, oppa." Taemin said and a giggle was heard up close.

Was that TAEMIN giggling or CHO HEE giggling?

"DONGHO oppa!" Cho Hee screamed, and I saw Dongho had the phone. "GIVE THE PHONE BACK TO KISEOP OPPA! I KNOW IT'S HIS PHONE!"

"But CHO HEEEEEEEEEEE!" Donho whined. "I wanted to talk to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" He whined louder this time.

"You will get to talk to me tomorrow. Your coming with Super Junior-" She was interrupted.

"We can't go with you!" Someone groaned. "We have schedules tomorrow as well."

"Maybe SNSD noona's?" She asked and a 'ani' could be heard.

"Anyway, KISEOP OPPA!" Donhog reluctantly handed back the phone.

"FINALLY ING SILENCE!" She said. I raised an eyebrow. I didn't know she cursed at such a young age.

"Key oppa was going to take me around Seoul but he had schedules and Super Junior had schedules. Could you take me out tomorrow? Just to hand out?" She asked. "I want to see Seoul before I start having schedules next week." I heard an aegyo in her voice.

"Neh!" I answered almost immediately. "We have no schedules tomorrow."

"YAY! Be at SHINee dorm tomorrow at 8:00 SHARP. Arasso?" She asked.

"Arasso." I said, happily.

"Annyeong, Kiseop oppa! Annyeong U- Kiss! Gamsahabnida! Saranghae!" I swear, my heart skipped a beat.

What's WRONG with me? I asked myself and sighed.

"Annyeong, Cho Hee- ah! Saranghae!" We all chorused.

"Aigoo, Dongho. I'll talk to you tomorrow. You'll see me all day tomorrow!" She said in a bright voice and I felt jealous. Jealous of our maknae. How pitiful.

"Arasso, Cho Hee! Annyeong!" And she hung up.

That certainly brought up our spirits. I went to sleep with a large smile on my face.

~A/N~

YAY! GO U- KISS AND SUPER JUNIOR! I should change the tags, shouldn't I? LONG CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU GUYS! I got happy cuz  I have two new subbies and a comment! ME HAPPY! XD

lol

ONE comment! AND TWO NEW SUBBIES!

THANK YOU TO

HDI_19

&

-CARAM3L_COOKI3S-

`CARAM3L_COOKI3S- THANK YOU! I WILL TRY MY BEST! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! ^.^ you don't know how much that means to me!

THANK YOU!

SHINee

U- KISS

Super Junior

FIGHTING!