• 8 •

Stuck | M.YG

*Time skip*

You knocked on the door of Hoseoks house, but no one open it.
''That is weird, he invites us and now he is not opening the door". You thought as you grabbed your phone.

*calling Hoseok*

You: Hey!
Hoseok: Hi, whats up?
You: Yeah so im at the address but no one opens the door!
Hoseok: Oh yeah i am the store i forgot a few things! Are you alone outside?
You: No yoongi is here with m..

You turned around but you didnt see yoongi anywhere.

Hoseok: Ok, ill be back soon. Be safe! See you in a bit.
You: Bye bye.
*end of phonecall*

"Yoongi this is not funny, where are you?" You said while looking around.
There was a noice comming from out the bushes, as you walked over there Yoongi jumped out.

"BOE" Yoongi said. "YOONGI DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY??" You yelled at him, he was laughing so hard because he scared you.

The two of you chased after eachother for a good 5 minutes, until you saw Hoseok arive on his bicycle.

"Hi, sorry i should have texted you two. The others will be here a little later" Hoseok said as he grabbed the groceries, and opened the door.

"It's okay! It was fun waiting actually" Yoongi said while giving you a wink.

You felt your face getting red, so you said you had to go to the toilet. Not that you knew where his toilet is. You went and opened a few doors to check where the bathroom. is, when you heard a shuffle behind you..

"What are you looking for?" Turning around to see Yoongi leaning against the wall. You felt you cheeks burn up even more.

It was quiet for a while, until yoongi walkes over to you. You stepped back until you reached the wall.

He got so close you could feel the heat of his body. He leaned forward and said "hope tonight you're not getting as shocked as now! ;)" And with that he walked back to the living room to help Hoseok.

•••••
Sorry for this short update!! Due to me not being at home yesterday i update now!