• 3 •

Stuck | M.YG

"JHOOOOOPEE" screamed one guy of the group, while all of them sat down.

"Hello to you too Yoongi" Hoseok said while rolling his eyes.

"Who is this girl?" Yoongi asked.
"Euhm my name is Sara, i- im new" you said a little stuttering, because everyone was staring at you.

Hoseok saw you were a little suprised with this sudden entrance. "She is in my class, and because she is new i was being nice and have lunch with her. Now please introduce yourself before it gets to awkward!" He said.

You gave a small smile to Hoseok for helping you out.

"I'm Jin, and the pretty boy from this group

"Hi i'm Jimin"

"I'm Yoongi" he said looking tired. Probably because he just yelled.

"I'm Namjoon" He said giving you a smile.

"My name is Taehyung, but Tae is okay too!

"I'm Jungkook, but you can call me daddy!" He said while acting like the tough guy.

Everyone started laughing and clapping like a seal, while you sat in confussion. 

"He is kinda good looking" "No i can't i do not even know him, i mean i know his name!" you thought.

The 8 of you continued to eat lunch, until Hoseok asked you something.
"I'm hanging out with these guys this weekend, and i was wondering if you want to come?".

"Oh.. euhm i'll think about it" you said while half eating your food.

Hoseok started to write something on a piece of paper. "Here is my phone number, text me if you know the awnser!" Saying while he handed you the paper.

"Ofcourse" you said smiling.
Suddenly the bell rang and everyone stood up, and went to class.

*Time skip, to afterschool*

You got home and grabbed a drink from the refrigerator. You honestly wanted to sleep, but it was only 5 pm.
Suddenly your phone rang.

*Mom calling*
You: Hey mom.
Mom: Hey Sara, i am so sorry i will be home late. There are some left overs in the fridge, if you want that?
You: Ow yeah sure, i still have my breakfast money, maybe i'll buy some food.
Mom: Sure honey! Im sorry.
You: Its okay mom! 
Mom: I need to go now, love you Sara!
You: Love you too mom
*end of phone call*

(Sorry for the weird endings, im not really a writer :/)