• 1 •

Stuck | M.YG

It was 6 am when you woke up by the sound of your alarm.
You knew today was the day you have to go to a new school, so you quickly got up.

You grabbed clean socks and underwear and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
After you're done showering you dried yourself and put on your underwear.

You walked back to your bedroom, and put on some music, grabbing your school uniform (which you thought was really cute) and got dressed.

You brushed your hair and put it into a high ponytail, applied a little make up, and headed down stairs.

When you entered the kitchen you saw a note on the table
"Dear Sara, i was running late, i couldn't make breakfast. Here is 11.000₩  to buy some food. Have fun on your first day! Love mom♡". 

"Great" you thought while walking to the hallway, to put on some shoes.
You grabbed your keys and walked out the door.

"Oh Shoot" you said while walking back inside, completely forgetting your phone, your backpack and to brush your teeth.

"Okay, i have everything" you said while looking trough your bag.
You began to walk to school since you didn't live far.

After 10 minutes of walking you saw the school gate"Kyungnam high school"
(yes it's a legit school i looked it up)

It was quiet, because you were a little early. You walked in school and began to look for the head of the school his office.
After a few minutes you found his office, and knocked on the door.

"Deul-eo oseyo" (Please come in) you heard a voice say. You stepped into the office, and bowed to the man. "Please, have a seat" he said.
When i sat down, he handed me a piece of paper.
It had my name on it, and the classes that i needed to follow.

(What did you think of this first chapter? This is actually the first time i wrote something so i dont know if its good or not!)