• 6 •

Stuck | M.YG

*Time skip to the weekend*

This first week was honestly really tiring. Going to a new school, being home alone often because your parents are working alot. But today it was gonna be a good day.

It was saturday morning, around 10 AM. You woke up by the sunlight shining bright through your bedroom window.

You sat up straight, and grabbed your phone. Opening Instagram you saw you had a DM, so you clicked on the message to see who it was.

It was Jin, one of Hoseoks friends. Still kinda sleepy you responded to the text.

"Hey Sara, how do you feel about tonight? :)"
"Hi, i feel like it is gonna be fun!"
"Of course it is gonna be fun ;)"

"What does he mean with, ofcourse its gonna be fun" you asked yourself, because you really had no idea what he meant with that.

You places your phone back on your nightstand and walked over to bathroom, too wash your face and too brush your teeth.

Once you were done, you walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Wow, we're almost out of cereal too?" Grabbing the almost empty box of korean Cap'n Crunch. (I dont know if korea has cap'n crunch just roll with it lol)

After you finished you breakfast you put the dishes in the sink, washed them and walked back to your room,
Grabbed you phone to see if you had any messages.. but no you didn't.

The boys usually hang out around 7/8 PM, it was clearly way too early, so you just put on some comfortable clothes and headed out to walk around the neighbourhood.

Since you lived in the "rich" part of the city, you saw big beautiful houses. One of the houses was really pretty, and with that i mean, the color was navy blue with a beautiful white porch made out of wood.

You were so fasinated by the house that you didn't noticed someone was standing next to you.

"Isn't this house the most prettiest thing you have seen around here?" A guy said.

"Yeah, it is honestly" still looking at the house.

"So happy that house belongs to me!" When you heard those words you turned to see who it was.

"Yoongi?" You said in confusion.

"Jup.. the one and only jjang jjang man boong boong" he said while making weird gestures with his hands.

"What did you say?" Asking him because you were confused at what just happend.

He was talking so fast all you could make out of that was "well i see you tonight, gotta go. Bye". Then he walked of to his front door. And walked inside closing the door behind him.

Still shooked you walked back to your own place thinking of what happend.. "Did hoseok hire his friends to stalk me or something? First jungkook at the restaurant, then i got a dm from jin. And now yoongi. Even tho he lived here.." before you knew you were back home.