• 14 •

Stuck | M.YG

The seven of you were allowed to leave because something happened, no one hesitated and immediately left school and rushed of to Hoseok.

Once you were at Hoseok house there was a police police car and a police officer talking to him. Jimin rushed over to Hoseok and hugged him without knowing what was going on yet, while you were kind of scared because  you didn't know what was happening.

Jungkook saw you were uncomfortable so he slowly grabbed you hand, with that you got even more suprised but it felt great at the moment.

You turned and asked Jungkook "should we talk to Hoseok?". He nodded his head and the two of you walked hand in hand over to Hoseok.

"Hoseok, are you ok? What happened?" You asked him. "I'm fine! Someone broke into my house, the only thing missing is my tv." He answered while staring down at the ground.

"..Jin made it sound like someone was murdered! I mean a break in is horrible too but..." you cut of your own sentence while Hoseok laughed at your dorkiness.

"It's okay! I'm okay, thanks that you all showed up by the way!" Hoseok said smiling. "But i have to come with the police for a police report of what has been stolen and around what time" he continued.

"Ok that's fine. Please text me if you need anything" you said giving Hoseok a small hug.

While giving Hoseok a hug, Jungkook folded his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes then walked back too the group.

You waved Hoseok goodbye and walked over too Jungkook.

"Are you ok? What was that?" You asked him. "Nothing.. It's nothing" He said looking at you.

The guys and you headed back to school because you stil had 4 hours of school left. 

Once you were back in school, people started to gave all of you weird looks, and you were kind off done with that, but you didn't wanna say anything because that would only make it worse.

Everyone splitted up to their own classes till the end of the school day.

"Ugh.. i wish it was weekend already" you softly said as you sat down at your table, ready to just sleep.