• 11 •

Stuck | M.YG

Hours has past, and everyone is still having fun. Until Namjoon got an idea.

"We should play another game" Namjoon started as everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "The game is called truth or drink, basically you get asked a question, if you do not want to answer you have to take a shot".

We all agreed to play because it seemed like a good way to get to know people more. "I will ask a question first" Yoongi started ''Sara, in this group, do you have a crush on anyone?" he asked.

You thought for a while to make it more exciting, "No, not right now" Jungkook chuckled "It will happend soon". The moment he said that you look him in the eye for a good 3 seconds and smiled while rolling your eyes.

"Are you hitting on her or something.." Yoongi said in a loud tone. "YA, stop it. It's ok" you said looking very serious at Yoongi. 

"My turn, What did happend in the closet earlier?" you asked. Before jin could even decide if he was gonna answer or take a shot Taehyung yelled ''THEY MADE OUT AND NAMJOONS SHIRT WAS ALMOST OFF. I SAW IT!'' Namjoon looked him straight in the eye and said ''You said you weren't gonna tell anyone..

While everyone was in such a shock, Jin smacked Namjoon on his arm "Great.. you could have said that was not true.. so now you basically confirmed it..

"Wait.. so a-are you two a couple?" Jimin asked. Namjoon and Jin where quiet but looked at each other like they were communicating.

"We were gonna tell you, but then the closet thing happend.." Namjoon said softly. "Guys.. no matter what happens, we, and i hope i can speak for this group, support you two" Hoseok said while every one is nodding their head to show they agree.

"We should celebrate this!" Jungkook said while pouring alcohol in everyones cups. "You know.. your idea isn't that bad" you said as you gave Jungkook a wink.

Jungkook stood up and said "Guys i will get some snacks, Sara get up and help me! Thanks". You stood up and walked to the kitchen. 

"Why do you need help? It's only one tray of snacks. It that really to heavy for you?" You a little. 

Jungkook slighly slammed the tray on the kitchen counter and walked over to you. "Do you.. see these..muscles??" He said as he flexed his arms to show you his muscles. 

You looked at his muscles and gulped loud enough for him to hear. Jungkook looked at you and smirked. He was about to get closer to you when yoongi walked into the kitchen.

Hii please dont hate me for making Namjoon and Jin gay in this story its just for fun!